Thicker Fuller Hair Instantly Thick Serum

by Thicker Fuller Hair

Cell-U-Plex® Pure Plant Extracts with Caffeine Energizer Fine limp thin hair Thicken Volumize This essential formula enriches the hair shaft to build body and strength for incredible volume. Naturally Advanced Formulated with caffeine to prop up the hair strand and invigorate and energize the scalp. Cell-U-Plex blend of pure plant extracts infuses the hair shaft to instantly bodify and amplify fine, thin hair. Questions?  Call or visit thickerfuller.com ;

hey, do u guys think this product really works ? i tried aloe vera for the first time & love it wanna try new things to get my hair whr i want it to be😩
Does this make your hair thicker I’m looking for something to make my hair thicker because I have really thin hair if it makes your hair thicker let me know and let me know where to buy it at Thank you
Thicker Fuller Hair Instantly Thick Serum seems to be harder and harder to find. It has been a terrific product to add thickness and volume to my thin/fine hair. Do you know of similar items, in same price range, that deliver just as good if not better results?
Start your review of Thicker Fuller Hair Instantly Thick Serum!
Nini T.
Brooklyn, NY
Thicker Fuller Hair Instantly Thick Serum uploaded by Nini T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Good serum for thicker hair tipe. Smells normal. You can use after shower, in a wet hair.
geradette B.
Abilene, TX
Purchased at: bluemercury
Great liftI Love the volume i got with this root lifting serum. I used a few pumps at the root of my hair per the instructions. It's best used on clean damp hair. Than i blow dried it and ended up with a great blow out for my hair. The serum is also vegan which is a great plus to as a animal lover. Thank you Tryit sampling for allowing me to try this great product.
Brooke G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
If you want thicker hair instantly then this should be your go to. All you do is put a little dollop into your hair and work it through. You see the results almost instantly. I have curly hair and it helps wonders.
Momo N.
Centereach, NY
Thicker Fuller Hair Instantly Thick Serum uploaded by Momo N.
I have fine thin hair. After few times of using this products, i can see the difference. My hair now is more thick and strong
Lily P.
Bloomington, IN
My hair is extremely thin naturally. It is my biggest insecurity and it makes me very self conscious. I started using this about a week ago and I love it. It isn't life changing- I still have noticeably thin hair. But it is definitely less noticeable and it gives me way more confidence. It also feels thicker. it doesn't look like I have a ton of product in my hair like others I've tried. I would definitely recommend.
Anna T.
I don't think this is more of a treatment to get thicker hair, but rather a styling agent. It works well though as a styling agent. It's best if you shower in the morning because it works best when your hair is wet, you apply it, then blow dry. I shower at night so this is kinda not as useful. But I still would recommend it.
Jennifer B.
Bloomfield, NJ
Love using this serum when I want my curls to stay natural and bouncy. Adds lots of body, and volume. Leaves hair soft not crunchy like gel
Matt R.
Put this in my beard what a big difference this stuff does to my beard about 50% of people tell me that they have never seen a beard as thick as mine👍
Klane M.
Rio Vista, CA
Thicker Fuller Hair Instantly Thick Serum uploaded by Klane M.
This is one of my favorite hair serum.its really effective and I can feel my hair is fresh and Fuller. Im using it every day.
Ashley C.
My mom used this brand for years in the 90s, I never knew why she stopped but it always made her hair fuller. I believed she used a mousse of some kind. This serum works great. My hair is getting thinner and I have no volume. I put this in my hair when it's damp, before I blow dry and straighten. I don't need to use a lot at all. It really helps my hair just look thicker. I use other products near my roots for volume and I use this serum in the rest of my hair. I'm pretty happy with it and it really isn't too expensive compared to high end hair items. It doesn't seem to weigh my hair down which is a problem I have with other thickening and volumizing products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
James T.
IRVINE, CA
il y a 4 ans
Gretels P. il y a 2 ans
no similar product on market I tried them all... I get mine sent from America direct from company