BY REDKEN

This bodifying hair lotion builds extra volume and texture for full, fabulous style. The formula of this volumizing hair lotion is enriched with proteins that will reconstruct and strengthen hair while adding a luminous glow. see more...

Amanda P.
Thickening Lotion 06 - All Body builder - 5oz/150ml it smells good but after awhile it starts to weigh your hair down making it look greasy.
Ashley S.
Modesto, CA
I have short and medium to fine hair, I like to give myself nice blowouts and this cream works amazing! Doesn’t weight down my hair at all
rochelle w.
Love, love, love! My hair is thin but I have a lot of it! This product thickens my hair for days. It lasts for days and remains thick.
tiffany s.
Silverhill, AL
Probably wouldn't purchase this product again I feel like it weighs my thin hair down minimizing volume I was wanting to achieve
Payton P.
Wichita falls, TX
Love love love definitely would recommend to anyone. This is my go to always. It really works wonders! Five stars forsure
samantha w.
port st lucie
Helps make my hair look and feel thicker! Definitely recommend. This brand is a a little pricey but definitely worth it
Courtney S.
Crown Point, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Great tool for thin hair! Let’s also talk about how good all the Redken products smell! Love this long lasting option.
Chasity C.
Martin, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product and great quality. I would definitely recommend this to other people. Doesnt make my hair feel as greasy.
Heather S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This works pretty good and smells good too. It really helps give my hair that fullness that it so desperately needs.
Nora T.
San Antonio
Purchased at: ULTA
Redeem has created a weightless and non-greasy product that not only builds body into my blow dry but adds shine too!