Hair CareHair ProductsShampooMaui Moisture
Thicken & Restore + Bamboo Fiber Shampoo

Thicken & Restore + Bamboo Fiber Shampoo

by Maui Moisture

Exotic bamboo fibers are infused into this fortifying, shampoo blend with castor oil and neem oil to help strengthen and repair over-styled, damaged hair. It helps to renew and soften treated, natural or transitioning hair types and encourage healthy-looking glow.

does it help with curls?
HooW does this work in frizzy hair ?
My hair is very very oily but I really want to try this product!!! Do you think is okay if I use this product??
Start your review of Thicken & Restore + Bamboo Fiber Shampoo!
Marcela C.
Minneapolis, MN
Thicken & Restore + Bamboo Fiber Shampoo uploaded by Marcela C.
I feel this shampoo it’s good but not the best one that I have try, fulfills it’s function. Doesn’t leave too much smell on your hair.
Florencia N.
Thicken & Restore + Bamboo Fiber Shampoo uploaded by Florencia N.
Ok. Let’s talk about this shampoo and conditioner. Of all sulfate free and cruelty free hair products, this are my favorites!!! You got to try them. My hair is way better now, feels and looks stronger, and I know I’m doing something good for my planet!! I highly hiiiighly recommend them!!
Anna B.
Staten Island, NY
Thicken & Restore + Bamboo Fiber Shampoo uploaded by Anna B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really wasn’t a fan, made my hair look dirty [product:maui-moisture-thicken-&-restore-bamboo-fiber-shampoo] I really wanted to love it but ended up throwing it out
Kristen M.
Odenton, MD
Thicken & Restore + Bamboo Fiber Shampoo uploaded by Kristen M.
Purchased at: Target
I was hesitant at first, but I must say—this conditioner actually works really well for restoring damaged hair!![product:maui-moisture-thicken-&-restore-bamboo-fiber-conditioner]
Kathleen B.
San Diego, CA
Thicken & Restore + Bamboo Fiber Shampoo uploaded by Kathleen B.
I used to have dry, thin, frizzy and weak hair. But since using Maui Moisture, it’s gotten so much healthier!!! I wash my hair twice daily because of work, but my hair doesn’t dry out. It smells super good. A little bit of product goes a long way so one bottle lasts a pretty long time. Worth the money.
ankita G.
Woonsocket, RI
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very nice fragrance. Mild shampoo and does not dry out the hair. Controlled my dandruff as well. It is organic and paraben free. Recommended
Tara G.
Hammonton, NJ
Thicken & Restore + Bamboo Fiber Shampoo uploaded by Tara G.
I love this shampoo so much! This shampoo has a very nice scent and it lathers very well. I wish i could buy this in a bigger bottle but I love the way it leaves my hair feeling. I would definitely buy this product again.
Dianita V.
Bronx, NY
Thicken & Restore + Bamboo Fiber Shampoo uploaded by Dianita V.
Me encanto estos productos. Super profesionales me dejaron super suave mi cabello y el olor es delicioso. Ademas que son veganos
Sanskruti R.
Fremont, CA
Thicken & Restore + Bamboo Fiber Shampoo uploaded by Sanskruti R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this brand. The products are really good quality and leave my hair feeling healthy after every use. The shampoo did repair my hair and I have fewer split ends. Use it with the conditioner for softer and shinier hair.
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,086 reviews
Thicken & Restore + Bamboo Fiber Shampoo uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I went to Walgreens tonight and I found these there I was told to try these shampoos for my hair and see how they work for me. They are huge 19.5 oz paid $14 for both great deal.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...