BY THERMOSKIN

The Thermoskin Thigh/Hamstring provides protection support and heat therapy for the thigh and hamstring. The support aids in the prevention and rehabilitation of quadricep and hamstring muscle strain. Thermoskin Thermal Supports utilize the exclusive patented Trioxon lining that is clinically proven to capture your natural body heat. Unlike other products Trioxon allows your skin to ventilate and remain comfortably dry even with long-term use. Competitive products trap the perspiration resulting in discomfort slippage risk of infection and unpleasant odor. The Trioxon lining creates a microclimate to help the skin breathe while still providing effective heat therapy. This is the secret of Thermoskins long-term comfort for the user. You can even wear Thermoskin for extended periods of time without the discomfort you would have with other products. Color: Black. Size: Medium 19 1/2 - 21 1/4. see more...

Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
I tore my semitendinosus a couple years ago and it has never quite been the same. I run and lift weights regularly so I definitely need the extra support. I can exercise without it but with it, I am able to lift confidently and not be in fear of tesring it again or straining it.
Caitlin L.
I use this daily when I walk on the treadmill because I pulled a hammy once and never got better. This supports me while I walk and applys some pressure which makes it more comfortable for me. I love it and it makes me feel so much better.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
1,207 reviews
Thermoskin THERMOTHIGHMED Clam Medium Thigh Hamstring Support in black really helped my hamstring when I pulled it running. This got me back to feeling better and able to run!
Kadisha R.
Metairie , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are amazing for people who workout daily and play sports often! Pulling a hamstring is the worst but these make it easier to deal with the pain
Dominique T.
I'm boyfriend has so many of these around the house being a football player I guess they are needed
Patricia L.
Bayonne, NJ
I play softball and pull hamstrings often so to prevent that I wear this. It's amazing.
Alessandra M.
Mississauga, ON
I used this after pulling my hamstring during training and continue to wear it to prevent further injury. I love the durability and it was a great balue for the price
Maria A.
Green bay, Wi
Dose this fit all or is there sizes?