Thermos Vacuum Insulated Food Jar - School Supplies uploaded by Mihaela T.

BY THERMOS #14 in School Supplies

The Thermos Brand Is Well Known As The Quality And Performance Leader In Insulated Food And Beverage Products. The Stainless King Series Creates A New Chapter In Thermos Storied History With A Modern Line That Blends Our Newest Technology With A Dash Of The Past. Features: Thermax® Double Wall Vacuum Insulation For Maximum Temperature Retention, Hot Or Cold Unbreakable Stainless Steel Interior And Exterior Extra Wide Mouth Is Easy To Fill, Serve From And Clean Cool To The Touch With Hot Liquids, Sweat-Proof With Cold Compact And Insulated Stainless Steel Serving Bowl Full-Size Telescoping Stainless Steel Spoon Capacity: 16 Oz see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Thermos Vacuum Insulated Food Jar - School Supplies My kids were always picky eaters when in elementary and intermediate school so packing a lunch for them was pretty standard at our house. This Thermos was so handy when sending hot or cold food with m daughters to school. They loved many of the canned pastas in their thermos. The food stayed warm until lunch time which is great! I approve of and recommend this Thermos.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
The Thermos Vacuum Insulated Food Jar is a great item to have when you're in college.  It keeps food really warm, and it is super easy to use.  I first pour boiling hot water in the food jar, then I heat up the food I want to place in it.  Dump the water out and put your food in.  It really keeps it very very warm!
crystal j.
I legitimately love this thermos it actually works I use thermos is all the times when I was little and couldn't find one for years I finally found this one and I'm so happy with it
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
This is a gray thermos container the fact that it comes to the full will spoon is just awesome because that's what everyone's always asking me for it if I have a spoon or a fork at my desk if they could borrow. Although people sometimes give me a hard time about eating out of this when I'm at work they Joe could say that I'm camping or something like that I am eating more food and I do have a spoon to use. You could take this in a backpack on a hike or to school or to work. Highly recommended because it is functional.
Brandy D.
Thermos has always been an amazing brand for thermal packaging! I really don't trust any other Brands. These works wonderfully for keeping any liquids like soup or drinks or even foods hot or cold. These are great to have for sending on lunches or camping trips, road trips...
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Tremendo termo para llevar el almuerzo o merienda, conserva todo caliente o frío y fresco. Fácil de usar y limpiar y tiene muy buen tamaño y una cuchara como extra. Es un poco caro pero verdaderamente vale la pena. Viene en varios colores y tamaños para escoger depende la necesidad.
Erin D.
I got this for my boyfriend mostly because it is easy to clean. He says it keeps his soup hot, but most importantly for me, I can remove the gasket to clean and the mouth is wide enough to clean the bottom of the 24oz.
Jordyn L.
This thermos helps keep all sorts of food warm! It's amazing, I love to pack soups for my lunches and it definitely keeps them warm throughout my shift til lunch! They're very easy to clean as well. :)
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Are use this all the time to take my lunch to school I love to take steamed green beans or fresh soups to school with me. My food always stays fresh and hot and I feel as if the price is a little bit too expensive for the product but my product has lasted me for years so I can't complain.
Bailey B.
Blacksburg, VA
I had this product in high school and used it to take soup/hot meals to school for lunch. It held up really well (all 4 years) and was pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes hot food for lunch!
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Where do they sell this brand?
Marcus N.
Ogden, UT
How long will this keep something hot?
Niara E.
What do you like to take in her, other than soups and drinks?
Breanna P.
Beaumont, TX
What is the best feature?
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
How well does this work?