Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesThermos
Vacuum Insulated Direct Bottle 16oz Stainless Steel, Silver

Thermos Vacuum Insulated Direct Bottle 16oz Stainless Steel, Silver

by Thermos

The Genuine Thermos Brand 16-ounce Vacuum Insulated Direct Drink Bottle is a great choice for all day beverage enjoyment. Constructed with double wall stainless steel, this bottle features Thermos vacuum insulation technology to keep beverages hot for up to 10 hours or cold for up to 24 hours. Fill with hot coffee for your morning commute, then switch to refreshing, cold ice water in the afternoon. This product has a specially-designed smooth flow lid that helps control the flow of beverages for a comfortable, enjoyable drinking experience. Easy to open with one-handed push button operation, this bottle is light and compact in design and will fit most automobile cup holders. The exterior stays cool to the touch with hot liquids and sweat-proof with cold liquids. Color: Silver. Pattern: Solid.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thermos Vacuum Insulated Direct Bottle 16oz Stainless Steel, Silver!
Bakersfield, CA
This is the best water bottle during summer and winter for me. The size is perfect to put it in your medium purse and it keep your drink stay cold longer during summer and your drink stay warm longer during winter. I always recommend it to our friends and families. The price is a little bit high compare to other insulated water bottle but you definitely will fall in love once you tried it.
Brooklyn
As a person who is constantly on the go, and prides herself on saving a dollar anywhere / anyhow I can, this is my favorite travel mug. I've tried a bunch of different brands, but I like this one because its light weight and it keeps your beverage hot for 8 hours - and Luke warm for another 2 or 3 afterwards.

Looking for your answer?