BY THERMOS #24 in Travel Mugs

Double wall foam insulation retains hot or cold temperatures. Unbreakable stainless steel exterior. Spill-resistant slide-lock lid. Ergonomic handle. Fits most automotive cup holders. Holds 24 oz/710 ml. see more...

Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I really don’t use thermoses that much but it is useful once in awhile! I mainly use mine for hot drinks like coffee. Not so much for cold drinks although it works well for either. My parents absolutely love theirs and use it every morning- I don’t like how long it keeps coffee hot which I know sounds silly but I need my coffee to cool down a little bit before I can drink it.
Samantha F.
This mug is alright. It doesn't have anything protecting your hands which I do no like. Usually I like rubber or some fabric lining the outside for my hands. But I do like this mug for fast mornings and quick caffeine fixes. It is worth the price I guess.
Alexis M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does exactly what I need it to. The handle is nice to hold when in the car. Keeps my coffee hot and then when I fill with ice water, it keeps it cold. No complaints.
Kim C.
S Hackensack, NJ
I'm very iffy about these mugs. Yes they keep your coffee/tea hot but when it comes to washing them they tend to hold water after a while.
Ashley S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Great travel mug! Holds a large amount of liquid but still fits in my cup holders. Keeps both hot and cold. Worth every penny!
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
I use this mug most week day mornings in transporting my coffee to work. It keeps it hot for over an hour...amazing!
Kim T.
Great mug keeps my coffee really warm! I also can keep my drinks really cold! I put some extra ice in though.
leydi c.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've had this coffee mug for a year now and it still good it keeps the coffee hot for along time love it!
Jessica S.
Hemet, CA
I love this Thermos Thermocafe. Its awesome it keeps the drink hot for a long day and the price is great
Lexus F.
Merced , CA
Great travel mug and I recommend using this for work and anywhere you go basically
leydi c.
I got this as a gift would like to purchase one does anyone know where I can find it? I tried looking for it but I can't find it ..