BY THERMOS

FEATURES: 100 percent PVC free with PEVA linings. Superior quality closed cell polyethylene foam insulation keeps food fresh. Comfortable, padded carrying handle. Durable, easy-clean fabric. Two separate storage compartments for easy storage and crushproof lunches. Dimensions 7.5-inch Wide x 5-inch Deep x 9.5-inch High. see more...

• I love these what y'all favorite designs 1 Answers
  • Is there any other design that you can purchase?2 Answers
  • What u guys think of this I think it's ugly 5 Answers
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
This divided lunch kit is great in theory, but the lower space doesn't fit much more than a sandwich so the spacing can be a bit awkward at times. Also on the days I want to send some hot soup up top and a cold drink on the bottom, I have to send a juice box or something because the Thermos drink holder doesn't fit in the bottom space, but the Funtainer food jar doesn't either so if you want to use both, they have to both contain either cold or hot items and go up top. It also doesn't fit a bento box style tupperware which can be very helpful for school lunches, so that's something to keep in mind. It's been in use for a little over a month now and the upper zipper isn't gliding as smoothly as it did originally. Not sure if that's something my kid has caused or if it's just wearing out fast. Overall, I'm not unhappy with the purchase, but I'll probably try something else next time round.
Khahinur S.
For kids lunch box can really come in handy if keep your food separate from your school items. Because if you just put your lunch in your back pack something might spill while you are moving around
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
Thermos me encanan estas linchan kit perfectas para que te ven ala escuela yo cada regreso ala escuela les compro unas aunque den linchan en la escuela les echo una botella de agua unas patitas algo por si no les gusta el lunch ya no me mortifico se que van a comer algo son súper buenas y de buen material
Dianna Q.
South Ozone Park, NY
So cute and perfect for your young one. My little brother loves it. It's not too big and bulky or too small . It fits a great amount of things such as books and school supplies.
Coco A.
Providence, RI
This is a very durable product. It lasted almost the entire school year with my 8-9 year old very active, tackle football playing 3rd grader. The zipper eventually busted from HIS over packing. Not the products fault.
Nicole B.
Bellevue, PA
My little guy received this last year as his very first lunchbox for Kindergarten. It's still going strong this year in first grade. It's durable and I love the extra compartment.
Desiree V.
St Augustine, FL
This has been the perfect little lunchbox. It keeps the food cold until lunch and late snack time. Plus the graphics are amazing and through all the slamming around the lunchbox has had it is still in great condition.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Perfect size for elementary school lunches/snacks. Use the bottom compartment for ice pack to keep the kit cool till lunchtime. Super easy clean up because material is slick.
Tina G.
Minneapolis, MN
Very good and durable product.My 8 yr old is rough on things and this has lasted him a while.He loves taking his lunch to school and this is very well insulated.
stori  p.
Universal Cty, TX
I purchased this for my son and he loves it! It is a great style with the cooler pouch underneath. It holds a lot of stuff and the zippers are good quality.
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
What u guys think of this I think it's ugly
Francisca T.
LOrignal, Ontario
Is there any other design that you can purchase?
Julia R.
Corp Christi, TX
I love these what y'all favorite designs