Thermos Stainless Steel uploaded by Shelly A.
4 colors available

BY THERMOS

16 oz Stainless Steel Travel Tumbler Thermos Double Wall Vacuum Insulation for Promoting Maximum Temperature Retention, Hot or Cold Durable Stainless Steel Interior Exterior 1 Cool to the Touch with Hot Liquids, Sweat-Proof with Cold 3 Fits Most Automobile Cup Holders 5 Helps Keep Hot for 5 Hrs Cold for 9 Hrs 4 Dimensions: 3.3 W x 3.3 D x 7.8 H see more...

Shelly A.
Shelly A.
I bought some funtainers for school lunch boxes to keep milk cold. The Thermos brand works amazingly well. I even bought a bigger one for me. I can fill it with ice water and over 36 hours later there is still ice! That's impressive. I know the milk is staying cold until lunchtime for sure. No leaking unless the kiddo accidentally leaves the lid open. 🙁
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
My son uses this cup everyday for school. It's amazing how cold it keeps his water. I fill it up with ice and water and the ice is still there hours later. The only downfall is that after a while the straw gets this black film in it and sometimes it's hard to clean. I've looked for replacement straws but am having a hard time finding them.