SportsExercise & FitnessThermos
Stainless King Food Jar - Matte Black (24 oz)

Thermos Stainless King Food Jar - Matte Black (24 oz)

by Thermos

Find household food or beverage storage containers at Target.com! A big appetite requires a large capacity food container. That's what you'll get with this 24 oz food jar from thermos brand. It's perfect for meals away from home as it will keep food hot for 12 hours or cold for 9. The lid also functions as a built in serving bowl for extra convenience.

Do you think this works best with cold or hot items?
Start your review of Thermos Stainless King Food Jar - Matte Black (24 oz)!
Srey V.
Gaithersburg, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
A great product. It keeps my soup hot the whole. Although it is pricey, the quality is best. I recommend it.
Nimol  Y.
Gaithersburg, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I bought this for work. It is a bit pricey but the quality is good. I packed my food from 11 am and it is still hot at 8 pm. Love it.
Maria P.
Georgetown, SC
Me encantan estos termos son geniales para poner el lonche 🍱 al esposo y no importa que sea algo caldoso son buenos guardan muy bien la temperatura
Valentina D.
chicago
This brand never let you wish something else! They are just perfect! You can let something hot indeed and it going to last a lot! Highly recommended
Melissa A.
Passaic, NJ
It is very easy to use and very practical. I like it a lot. I recommend it. It is very good and durable. I like it a lot for my daily use.
Maria H.
London, London
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My son takes this to school everyday. Holds enough for lunch and keeps nice and hot. Just make sure you put hot water in first to warm the flask then it will stay hot all day.
Karine L.
Sainte Marthe sur le lac
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
👌🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 je le recommande pour les lunchs lorsqu'un accès au micro-ondes n'est pas possible. Il est parfait. On met de l'eau bouillante dedans pour le réchauffer le temps de faire chauffer la nourriture et lorsque c'est assez chaud, on vide l'eau et ajoute la nourriture. Pour moi la marque THERMOS est signe de qualité. De la soupe au pâté chinois en passant par le macaroni... Tout reste chaud pour le repas des heures durant. Pour les petits et les grands !
Summer R.
Miami
I bought this from Walmart for work. I really liked using it. Made packing lunch so easy and organized! It is easy to clean and fits well in the dish washer. This brand can get a bit pricey but the quality is good so its fitting for the cost. I recommend this to anyone looking for a Thermos.
brittany S.
Fredericton, NB
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Thermos Stainless King Food Jar - Matte Black (24 oz) uploaded by brittany S.
LOVE! Does it’s job and looks good doing it. I put hot soup in around 8 am and it’s still hot (not “kinda warm”) at noon. I had a small thermos before this but found it didn’t work as well and didn’t hold nearly enough for any grown adult. This is a perfect size. It also comes with a double cap (top cap can be used for sipping) so it’s extra peak proof. It is more on the expensive side but it’s worth it for the size and the quality!
Francesca C.
very useful product for keeping drinks such as tea or coffee warm takes up little space, the design is very beautiful