BY THERMOS

Kids love Thermos FUNtainer™ products because they look cool, keep cool and they re fun to use. Parents love them because they re BPA-free, easy to clean, and a great way to make sure their kids lunches are as healthy and fresh as possible. FEATURES: TherMax® double wall vacuum insulation for maximum temperature retention, hot or cold. Unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior. Extra wide mouth is easy to fill, serve from and clean. Keeps hot 5 hours, keeps cold 7 hours. Capacity: 10 oz/290 ml Dimensions: 3.5-inch Wide x 3.5-inch Deep x 4.5-inch High. see more...

Jenifer H.
I bought the minion fountained for my daughter from Amazon after seeing others post about it on Facebook! This works amazingly well!
I normally fill it with hot water from my Keriug and let it sit while I heat up the food.
Once the food is HOT I dump the water out and pat dry the inside and out the food in there and put the top on. She says her food is still warm by lunch (I put the food in there around 6:30 am and she eats a little after 11:30)

I made a mistake a few weeks ago and filled it with too much food and it came out the top when I screwed the lid on - so be careful about filling it too full!
Jennifer W.
We have this in a few are there different characters, they are a good size, 10oz I think. They work really well. We have two kids that have multiple food allergies so we have to pack their lunches and being growing boys they are always hungry so we like to pack a variety of things for them and these make that easy for us. I wish they were a little cheaper cause $17.99 kinda adds up when you need to get 6 of them to get through the two days of school lunches but as long as they last a couple years I will be happy.
Crystal O.
Arham K.
Definitely a really great product for kids! The thermos does it's job to keep things hot/cold, and it's a super cute design that kids love.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
My nephew loves this. He likes to take it with him everywhere and it does a great job keeping everything hot and/or cold.