BY THERMOS #14 in Water Bottles

Dimensions 10"(with cap) x 3" Holds 24 oz. Materials Eastman Tritan Copolyster is a BPA-free material that has greater toughness and clarity than polycarbonate and other similar plastics. Plus, it has chemical resistance and maintains its integrity in environments where other materials may degrade. Products made from Eastman Tritan can have the look of glass - without the weight and with more durability. Learn more about Eastman Tritan in our FAQ. Lid contains polypropylene and silicone gasket. Sustainability Using a reusable bottle helps replace wasteful use-and-toss single-serving paper and plastic beverage containers, while saving money in the process. Reusing high-quality bottles helps you consume less over time. Bottle is 100% recyclable. About Thermos For over 100 years consumers have trusted Thermos brand products to keep foods & beverages hotter, colder, and fresher. Thermos products are produced in socially compliant factories. Rigorous quality control systems ensure that each product meets with or exceeds applicable material and performance standards. Thermos guarantees their products & includes a printed warranty with each product. Thermos supports Charity: Water, a non-profit organization bringing clean, safe drinking water to people in developing nations. Care Instructions Dishwasher safe. Country of Origin Body made in the USA. Lid made in China. Product Name & Number Blue (HP4000BL6) Pink (HP4000PK6) Red (HP4000RD6) Smoke (HP4000SM6) BPA-free, also free of phthalates, PVC and polycarbonate; Made of extremely durable Eastman Tritan copolyester; Leak-proof lid opens with one-hand push button operation; Metal loop locks flip-open top; Flip-up carrying loop; Rotating meter lets you monitor your daily water consumption; Beautifully designed and lightweight, Thermos Intak Hydration Bottles come with a swinging metal lock to prevent accidental opening and a loop that's perfect for attaching to a carabiner. They can be used for a variety of beverages including water, sports drinks, juice, tea and more. Plus, it's transparent, so you can see its contents and know just how much of your beverage you have left. The flip-up top is both fun and easy to use, and the bottle comes with a rotating meter to monitor your hydration level

• Always wanted one. Do they work well2 Answers
  • Does this keep drinks cold for long?4 Answers
  • Are these good for keeping both hot and cold temperatures?1 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Ni-kei J.
Thermos® Hydration Bottle with Meter on Lid This is my longest owned water bottle to date; I've had it for about 3 1/2 years and it's still in great shape. The plastic is sturdy and reasonably thick which keeps it from breaking from occasionally falling and keeping beverages warm or cold. The loop also makes it easy to take on the go. However, it does have little nooks and crannies, along the cover, which require special attention when cleaning because food particles from smoothies, etc can easily build up in them. It also has an on and off leaking problem along the cover where the meter is located. Overall, it is still pretty durable and versatile.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
For the past two years this has been the water bottle that I have purchased for my daughter to take to school with her.  It works great to carry in the pocket on her bookbag and the lid that comes on these keeps the bottle from leaking.  We haven't have any problems with these bottles at all and will continue to buy for years to come.
Kendall L.
Oakdale, PA
I really like this water bottle. When I got it I was looking for a bottle that I could track my water intake with and this is perfect! There is a little tracker on the top that you rotate after each full bottle you drink and it is nice and easy to keep track. I knocked off a star only because mine started leaking a little bit when I go to drink from it. Overall, I highly recommend this water bottle if you are in the market for a new one!
Hannah S.
Springfield
Love all the features this bottle has! So happy to have a bottle with the liquid measurements, the intake tracker, the lock, and the little handle all in one. It's also flip-top so i dont have to search for a lid when i grab my bottle. I am satisfied with this Thermos product!
I have to say. These are one of the best water bottles I've ever had. I play volleyball and it keeps my water cold through my first game and it's very easy to drink out of. It's been like 3 years and I still use it till this day! I love them
Nhu D.
Anaheim, CA
Great at keeping cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot. I liked that it is a one touch to open. It just has a large of books and crannies that aren't easy to clean out. Coffee always gets stuck in the edge and I have to use a brush to clean it out.
Carolyn G.
Annapolis, MD
Thermos FUNtainers are by far the best water bottles for kids! I have 3 kids, 8, 6 & 2 and all 3 of them use this style water bottle. I love that they are stainless steel and that the straw portion is both BPA & pthalate free. These bottles keep water/beverages cold a LONG time. They are easy for kids to use but as long as the lid is shut relatively leak free. They aren't cheap but they do last and replacement straw parts ARE cheap and easy to find at both Target and Amazon. I actually got this pink one as an Amazon daily deal. We used to use another stainless steel water bottle but it wasn't insulated like the funtainers and the bottom got banged out of shape so my kids complained that it wouldn't sit on their desks/cafeteria table at school. So now we use almost strictly these thermos FUNTainers.
Kat D.
So I can't speak for this exact bottle but I can speak for any vacuum insulated bottle in general, they are absolutely amazing!!!!! if you're like me and only want to drink water that is ice cold, do yourself a favor and spend a couple extra dollars to get a vacuum insulated one. this is not a gimmick, it will keep water cold, ice from melting, or warm liquids warm despite the environment around it for HOURS! There is legitimate science behind why this works, the vacuum insulation pulls all the air out from between the double walls of the bottle which leaves no medium for heat to transfer through. This is the same technology that is used in high end coolers. Also, living in Florida every cold water bottle leaves so much condensation that drips of and gets everywhere, but with these the condensation is not an issue. I can't express enough how amazing vacuum insulated bottles are, all I can say is I probably will never buy a regular water bottle again.
sonal c.
A little smaller than I expected, but that's probably due to me not reading the description fully.I was very disappointed when it arrived. It looks very cheap, the plastic quality is very poor (it looked so poor I thought there was a greasy residue on the bottle/in the bottle but that's just what the surface looks like for whatever reason) and it leaks.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
One of my favorite bottles to use. It does leak sometimes, though. I always fill this up with orange juice before school! It meets almost all of my expectations, i'm pretty satisfied overall. I recommend to anyone!
Alexandra W.
Does anyone have spills with this?
Helen H.
Bristol, VT
Does anyone know where to get one of these?
Estrella M.
San Jose, CA
How much does this product cost?
Marcus N.
Ogden, UT
Does this keep drinks cold for long?
Nicole E.
These come in different colors, because my son has the Blue - I didn't realize this review was only for the pink..LOL!