New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesThermos
FUNtainers 12 oz Disney Frozen Beverage Bottle in Lavender

Thermos FUNtainers 12 oz. Disney Frozen Beverage Bottle in Lavender

by Thermos

Your Kid's favourite characters can keep their beverages cold and fresh throughout the day. The Thermos vacuum insulation keeps liquids cold for 12 hours. Easy to use hygienic push button lid with pop-up straw for quick access. Durable stainless steel interior and exterior construction stands up to a lot of abuse.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thermos FUNtainers 12 oz. Disney Frozen Beverage Bottle in Lavender!
Shaina C.
1,020 reviews
I am obsessed with these I found them at Ross for 10 bucks totally worth it. My daughter saw it obsessed with frozen
Heather B.
Morristown, TN
My little girl asked for this for school girl they have to bring water to school to drink. She loves it went it has lasted and held up well to her abuse. These are always what I will buy for her to use.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I bought this for my almost two years old daughter. We've both drank from it and we both love it. It's super easy to clean with only four pieces that come apart and go back together just as easily. There are no parts that are hard to wash, so you know ever corner is getting clean. It keeps her water or juice cool for HOURS. It leaks when she hold it completely upside down but not otherwise. (I'm not taking away stars for that, nowhere does it claim to be leak proof.) It doesn't leak if you have the cap on it, no matter of you shake it, throw it or put it in your cupholder upside down, as long as the cap is closed. She's dropped and thrown it MANY times and it looks and works just as well as it did when it was new. At first, I was disappointed on the price but now that I see that this cup should last us a few years, I've made terms with the cost.
Cristina G.
West Harrison, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Have been using this cup for over a year with my daughter. Started using when she was about 2. Keeps the liquid very cold for an extended period of time. Love that there is a lid and a handle to hold. Never had any issues with leaking. Giving 4 stars because the spout needs to be cleaned almost immediately and dried quickly to prevent molding.
Nancy G.
This is the 3rd thermos kids water bottle for my 2yr old. I still have her first 10oz Minnie mouse and she had another frozen 12 oz but threw it out yesterday due to mold in the straw. Love how it keeps her water fresh but it was my mistake not to wash daily. I washed it 2-3 times daily as I do mine and for some reason. It had a ton of black mold. Wish I took a picture. Please, please wash daily (no judgements please, I already gave myself a hard time). But I highly recommend these bottles. Just keep an eye out on the straws.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Great quality.  I don't mind spending the money on this brand because I know it's something that will last and we will not have to repurchase for a long time. Keeps her water cold and I don't have to worry about her dropping the bottle and damaging it because it is very durable. Perfect for busy kids!!
Joanne S.
Toronto, ON
Thermos FUNtainers 12 oz. Disney Frozen Beverage Bottle in Lavender uploaded by Joanne S.
My 4 year old loves her thermos! It’s super easy to clean. I’ve even thrown it in the dishwasher (top rack). We use it at home and travel with it so it’s used everyday. I have tried many alternatives and this one has been my favourite as it’s leak free!
Catia F.
Oakville, ON
My daughter has been using this thermos water bottle, she loves it. It does keep water cooler. I haven't tried with warmer stuff. Easy to clean

Looking for your answer?