BY THERMOS

On a sweltering August day, there's nothing like a good soccer scrimmage to get the blood pumping. And after running around and working up a good sweat, there's nothing like. a mouthful of warm water from a water bottle that's been sitting in the sun all day. Ugh! Better get a Thermos Foogo 10 Oz. Stainless Steel Straw Bottle instead. Not only is this insulated bottle for cold drinks reusable and therefore better for the Earth, but it keeps cold drinks cold - really cold! - for up to 12 hours. So when your child exits the field dripping sweat, that first sip of water will provide sweet, sweet relief from the heat. Of course, the Foogo 10 Oz. Stainless Steel Straw Bottle is useful for any cold drink anytime, including water, juice, and milk. The hygienic push-button lid keeps the pop-up silicone straw clean, and the tough stainless-steel body of the bottle will withstand years of heavy use. TherMax double wall vacuum insulation keeps your bottle's contents cold without condensation on the outside. And when you're done, this bottle is dishwasher-safe! see more...

Katie P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This cup was gifted to me by my boss when I was pregnant. It's great for my 3 year old niece. Not as easy to clean as a sippy for my 18 month old though.
Kristin K.
Media
This is a great product and company.  I really like the design, it's easy to clean - all in the dishwasher.  I like that it's stainless steel instead of plastic like so many other cups.  It keeps my kids milk cold so I don't waste so much.  I took off 1 star because it will leak a tiny bit if the lid is open and it's knocked over but let's be honest, I've never found a completely leak proof kids cup or bottle.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great cup! Keeps liquids cold for hours. A little bit pricey for a cup BUT well Worth ever penny.
Kelsey H.
London , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have this bottle in the dinosaur print. It works perfect for my 16 month old. It definitely does what it’s supposed to and keeps his drinks cold for long periods of time. I bought this specifically for when we have to drive 5+ hours and it kept his drinks so cold.