Thermos Double Wall Hydration Bottle, Teal, 1 ea

by Thermos

18 oz Double Wall Tritan Hydration Bottle Double Wall Construction Provides Insulation Made from BPA-Free, Impact-Resistant Dishwasher Durable Eastman Tritan Copolyester Material Lid with Integrated Carrying Loop 1 Silicone Spout for Promoting Comfortable Drinking 3 Sweat-Proof Design 5 Patent Pending 4 Dimensions: 2.9 L x 3.1 W x 10 H

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thermos Double Wall Hydration Bottle, Teal, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
1,133 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This water bottle is amazing. I love the double wall insulation to help with keeping things colder longer. It works well and it’s a good size. This teal color is amazing as well and looks super cool. I would recommend this.
Anita B.
Sandusky, OH
My Cut Class List Studying can make you thirsty. Water is the best thirst quencher. #mycultclasslist
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
Love this thermal! Keeps my water so cold and never have an issue with sweating! I put a ton of ice in my water and I love how cold it keeps it!

Looking for your answer?