Thermos Cars Funtainer

by Thermos

#14 in Thermoses

Kids love Thermos FUNtainer" products because they look cool, keep cool and they re fun to use. Parents love them because they re BPA-free, easy to clean, and a great way to make sure their kids lunches are as healthy and fresh as possible. TherMax double wall vacuum insulation for maximum cold temperature retention. Hygienic push button lid with pop-up silicone straw is easy to open. Kid-proof design - unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior withstands daily wear and tear. Dishwasher safe. Exterior stays condensation free. Keeps cold 12 hours. Non-slip, scratch resistant base Capacity.

How easy are these to take apart to clean and ensure no mold will grow?
Has anyone used this product? Do You Like it?
Do these come in other characters?
Start your review of Thermos Cars Funtainer!
Product Highlights
I bought it for my son Its good keeps drinks cold but wish it was easier to cleanin reviews
nikki C.
Mitchellville, IA
I like this product and the other ones. We have this one and the one that you put food in. They do a great job of keeping hot hot and cold cold.
Susan S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been purchasing these Thermos beverage containers for my grandchildren at the start of each school year. They are spill and leak proof. No more soggy lunch or wet book bags. They are also easy to clean and user friendly for little ones.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
4,964 reviews
I used to use these in my son's lunchbox when he was in school and it worked really well. I would recommend it for use in the lunchbox.
Vanessa O.
Ceres, CA
My baby loves his cup easer to open at school an keeps his drinks cold ..also has cute design
Savannah W.
I bought one of these for both my children 5&2,and I'm so pleased with them. Their drinks stay cold, and the bottles don't spill! Easy to toss in my purse and go. My 5 year old takes her to kindergarten in her backpack. I'll definitely rebuy once these wear out.
Sharron B.
Richland, MS
I bought this for my son. He loves it! Drinks out of it all the time. I just take it apart and put it in the dishwasher to clean it. We've had no problems with it.
Chelsie D.
Oakland, MD
This is perfect for my three year old! It is leak proof and he loves the CARS design!
Christine K.
I love the thermos brand thermoses. They are great for kids because there’s so many different designs also. I have used the food containers for ages and send them to school with the kids and I think all of their thermoses keep drinks and food warm really well!
Nirali A.
Edison, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
My son had this when he was a toddler. It wasn't so easy to clean as many items like this but got the job done of allowing ease when drinking. Good price and he loves the character.
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL
It is a really good drink holder and the cars pattern is so cute I love sending my kids to school with this bottle in the coffee nice and cool for the full day and not to really work