BY THERMOS #9 in Travel Mugs

Kids love Thermos FUNtainer" products because they look cool, keep cool and they re fun to use. Parents love them because they re BPA-free, easy to clean, and a great way to make sure their kids lunches are as healthy and fresh as possible. TherMax double wall vacuum insulation for maximum cold temperature retention. Hygienic push button lid with pop-up silicone straw is easy to open. Kid-proof design - unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior withstands daily wear and tear. Dishwasher safe. Exterior stays condensation free. Keeps cold 12 hours. Non-slip, scratch resistant base Capacity. see more...

• How easy are these to take apart to clean and ensure no mold will...1 Answers
  • Do these come in other characters?11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product? Do You Like it?4 Answers
Thermos Cars Funtainer
  • "I bought it for my son Its good keeps drinks cold but wish it was easier to clean" in 6 reviews
Maya S.
Compré uno de estos para mi hijo de 6 años, y estoy muy contento con ellos. ¡Sus bebidas permanecen frías, y las botellas no se derraman! Fácil de tirar en mi bolso Mi hijo lo lleva a la escuela en su mochila. Definitivamente voy a comprar una vez que estos se desgastan.
Morgan S.
Artesia, NM
My kids have these for wchooo. They keep drinks Cold and hot for hours. Perfect for my littles. U open the top and it has a pop up straw.
nikki c.
Mitchellville, IA
I like this product and the other ones. We have this one and the one that you put food in. They do a great job of keeping hot hot and cold cold.
Charity W.
Hamilton, NJ
This thermos is GREAT for keeping drinks cold. Many times, ours come home after a full day of school with ice still in them! I am only giving this a B because the mouth is too narrow for filling and also the designs wear off fairly quickly.
Amber C.
I Bought this for my kid when he was about to turn 2, so ive had this for over a year now and i can say it has hold up really well. Its been very durable and i totally recommend for other mommies out there. I bet your kid is gonna love it as much as mine does. 5 Thumbs up!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Globetrotter Expert
Really cute I loved the cars movie even though I'm an adult bought one of these for my nephew he loves it
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
I always debate whether or not to buy these because for a child's cup, their expensive but to be honest, they are well worth the money. They keep drinks cold (or warm) for a while and they have many character designs. However, when you dishwasher them, the prints come off. So, I highly suggest hand washing them
Ashley T.
I purchased two of these for my son. They say they are leak proof but fail to tell you it is only when the lid is closed. They also do not keep the liquids as cold as some of the similar containers do. I find keeping it in the fridge with the liquis prior to use keeps it colder and longwr but if I don't put it in the fridge prior..forget it. I tried to contact the company in regards to the issues I waa having but they were NOT at all helpful.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Globetrotter Expert
This thermos is a good product. My toddler has a cars one and uses it a lot on the go and at home. It doesn't leak and keeps his drinks cool
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
My son loves his Cars thermos! He likes to take it everywhere with him and so far it has really held up. It does a good job keeping cold drinks cold and warm drinks warm. So far it has been durable! I just wish it were a little easier to clean.
Tiffany C.
Pikeville, KY
Do these come in other characters?
Shannon M.
Coldspring, TX
Has anyone used this product? Do You Like it?
Brittany T.
How easy are these to take apart to clean and ensure no mold will grow?