BY THERMOS #9 in Travel Mugs

Kids love Thermos FUNtainer" products because they look cool, keep cool and they re fun to use. Parents love them because they re BPA-free, easy to clean, and a great way to make sure their kids lunches are as healthy and fresh as possible. TherMax double wall vacuum insulation for maximum cold temperature retention. Hygienic push button lid with pop-up silicone straw is easy to open. Kid-proof design - unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior withstands daily wear and tear. Dishwasher safe. Exterior stays condensation free. Keeps cold 12 hours. Non-slip, scratch resistant base Capacity. see more...

• How easy are these to take apart to clean and ensure no mold will...1 Answers
  • Do these come in other characters?11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product? Do You Like it?4 Answers
Thermos Cars Funtainer
  • "I bought it for my son Its good keeps drinks cold but wish it was easier to clean" in 6 reviews
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Artesia, NM
My kids have these for wchooo. They keep drinks Cold and hot for hours. Perfect for my littles. U open the top and it has a pop up straw.
vanessa o.
vanessa o.
My baby loves his cup easer to open at school an keeps his drinks cold ..also has cute design
Krys R.
Krys R.
Amazing and must have for my toddler and preschooler. Thermos states liquids stay cold for up to 12 hours; I can't say I agree I must say it is much much longer. The cup is easy to clean and is spill proof as long as the cup cap is closed. I only wish that the straws would be more available in stores to purchase as my toddler chews through them quite frequently and it's a headache to order online.
Dorothy M.
Dorothy M.
Orange, CA
Out of all the water bottle brands my son has tried this is hands down his favorite and my favorite. It doesn't spill when tipped over. It's easy to drink out of and it even trained my son how to drink out of regular straws at restaurants! I love how easy it is to take apart to clean too. Very durable & has survived multiple drops to the ground.
Maya S.
Maya S.
Decorator Expert
Compré uno de estos para mi hijo de 6 años, y estoy muy contento con ellos. ¡Sus bebidas permanecen frías, y las botellas no se derraman! Fácil de tirar en mi bolso Mi hijo lo lleva a la escuela en su mochila. Definitivamente voy a comprar una vez que estos se desgastan.
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
I bought one of these for both my children 5&2,and I'm so pleased with them. Their drinks stay cold, and the bottles don't spill! Easy to toss in my purse and go. My 5 year old takes her to kindergarten in her backpack. I'll definitely rebuy once these wear out.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Lenoir city, TN
I LOVE these things. With a straw cleaner they clean so easily and keep your kids drinks cold for a looooong time. LOVE!
jenita o.
jenita o.
Brooklyn, NY
Franceska R.
Franceska R.
naples, fl
My kids love these they're all a little too big for a traditional sippy cups but these are awesome and mess free theyve got great little flip tops lids and are metal so pretty indestructable. they stay cool. and the straws come all the way out for easy cleaning. Great for trips in the car or where ever you need your kids to be mess free and drinking happily
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Austin, Texas
For back to school i got one of these for my daughter it's a cute pink owl one and i love it and she loves and best part is no spills!!!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Pikeville, KY
Do these come in other characters?
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Coldspring, TX
Has anyone used this product? Do You Like it?
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
How easy are these to take apart to clean and ensure no mold will grow?