BY THERMOS #8 in Travel Mugs

Kids love Thermos FUNtainer" products because they look cool, keep cool and they re fun to use. Parents love them because they re BPA-free, easy to clean, and a great way to make sure their kids lunches are as healthy and fresh as possible. TherMax double wall vacuum insulation for maximum cold temperature retention. Hygienic push button lid with pop-up silicone straw is easy to open. Kid-proof design - unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior withstands daily wear and tear. Dishwasher safe. Exterior stays condensation free. Keeps cold 12 hours. Non-slip, scratch resistant base Capacity. see more...

• How easy are these to take apart to clean and ensure no mold will...1 Answers
  • Do these come in other characters?11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product? Do You Like it?4 Answers
Thermos Cars Funtainer
  • "I bought it for my son Its good keeps drinks cold but wish it was easier to clean" in 6 reviews
Steph B.
These are great until the caps start to break, leaving the liquid to leak all over bags. These actually hold hot & cold in for a long amount of time. Cleaning them can be annoying. I actually had to purchase a specific cleaner just to take care of the straw parts of this cup. My children loved the designs and they actually held up with daily use for MOST of the school year.

That's really saying something.
Jacqueline S.
The family I baby'sit for uses these all the time and the kids seem to love them! For one they keep the food warm until lunch time. Whether it is mac n cheese or soup it stays warm through out the day. They also come in all kinds of decorations. The cars one is very fun and kids love having it be decorated in their favorite show, movie, character etc. They are easy to wash, I always hand wash it but it never sticks and easily comes off. At first the price seems to be a little much but I think that it is worth it!
Krys R.
Amazing and must have for my toddler and preschooler. Thermos states liquids stay cold for up to 12 hours; I can't say I agree I must say it is much much longer. The cup is easy to clean and is spill proof as long as the cup cap is closed. I only wish that the straws would be more available in stores to purchase as my toddler chews through them quite frequently and it's a headache to order online.
Franceska R.
naples, fl
My kids love these they're all a little too big for a traditional sippy cups but these are awesome and mess free theyve got great little flip tops lids and are metal so pretty indestructable. they stay cool. and the straws come all the way out for easy cleaning. Great for trips in the car or where ever you need your kids to be mess free and drinking happily
Dorothy M.
Orange, CA
Out of all the water bottle brands my son has tried this is hands down his favorite and my favorite. It doesn't spill when tipped over. It's easy to drink out of and it even trained my son how to drink out of regular straws at restaurants! I love how easy it is to take apart to clean too. Very durable & has survived multiple drops to the ground.
Savannah W.
I bought one of these for both my children 5&2,and I'm so pleased with them. Their drinks stay cold, and the bottles don't spill! Easy to toss in my purse and go. My 5 year old takes her to kindergarten in her backpack. I'll definitely rebuy once these wear out.
Ashley T.
I purchased two of these for my son. They say they are leak proof but fail to tell you it is only when the lid is closed. They also do not keep the liquids as cold as some of the similar containers do. I find keeping it in the fridge with the liquis prior to use keeps it colder and longwr but if I don't put it in the fridge prior..forget it. I tried to contact the company in regards to the issues I waa having but they were NOT at all helpful.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
I always debate whether or not to buy these because for a child's cup, their expensive but to be honest, they are well worth the money. They keep drinks cold (or warm) for a while and they have many character designs. However, when you dishwasher them, the prints come off. So, I highly suggest hand washing them
Amber C.
I Bought this for my kid when he was about to turn 2, so ive had this for over a year now and i can say it has hold up really well. Its been very durable and i totally recommend for other mommies out there. I bet your kid is gonna love it as much as mine does. 5 Thumbs up!
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
My son loves his Cars thermos! He likes to take it everywhere with him and so far it has really held up. It does a good job keeping cold drinks cold and warm drinks warm. So far it has been durable! I just wish it were a little easier to clean.
Tiffany C.
Pikeville, KY
Do these come in other characters?
Shannon M.
Coldspring, TX
Has anyone used this product? Do You Like it?
Brittany T.
How easy are these to take apart to clean and ensure no mold will grow?