Thermos 16-oz. Stainless King Tumbler

by Thermos

#12 in Thermoses

Take your favorite hot or cold beverage with you in the thermos 16-oz. King tumbler. It keeps the drink at the right temperature with its double-wall vacuum insulation. This tumbler has a durable stainless steel construction and a polypropylene lid. Top-rack dishwasher safe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thermos 16-oz. Stainless King Tumbler!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It does what it says; keeps cold drinks very cold and warm drinks very warm.in reviews
My ruling water bottle is made by Thermos, so when I saw this cup in a coworker's office I thought maybe this was the hot side of that solution!in reviews
Elaine L.
Dayton, NJ
Thermos 16-oz. Stainless King Tumbler uploaded by Elaine L.
Good insulation and durability are important when taking food and drinks on the go. Thermos has both properties. Adding to that, it is a very attractive container that looks well made. The only negative can be the weight. It is on the heavier side.
Alice W.
Westfield, IN
I have a minor obsession with "the perfect coffee travel mug". Same with the "perfect water bottle". My ruling water bottle is made by Thermos, so when I saw this cup in a coworker's office I thought maybe this was the hot side of that solution! In the end it was mixed. Thermos definitely brings their best "keep it hot" design as usual, my drinks stayed toasty through hockey tourneys. But you know that the proof of a good coffee cup design is in the lid. Can I clean it? Will I want to? The design of this lid is a rotating open/closed disk on the top. Inside when you twist it, a flat disk turns on a screw of plastic and is pressed tight against a silicone ring. UNLIKE most cups of this style however, you can unscrew this flat piece off by hand (no screwdrivers required), remove the disk, the silicone ring, and the outer silicone ring on the edge of the cup. So in some senses it's a lot more cleanable than others, meaning you won't get that dank mildewy smell. But it isn't a perfect design. There's another silicone piece under that connecting the open/closed disk to the screw and lid. And that doesn't seem to be removable. So there's a little 1-2 mm ring of space through to the lid you can't clean out without soaking. Yes of course, if you keep it clean, it'll stay clean. I know, I know. But sometimes I ride to the airport and drink coffee on the way, and don't get to clean it out until I get back from business. Or sometimes we take the cups upstairs and can't find them. You know...life keeps us coffee cup maintenance perfection. Final note is on the lip. It seems to me there are two kinds of people in this world, people who are okie doke with metal cup, and those who get a slight cringe from it. My cold cup from Thermos is plastic and I could guzzle from it all day with nary a notice. But this cup's stainless edge, I try not to let it get to me, but I cringe after a while and lose interest in my drink. Also it's very rounded, which sometimes makes me feel like I'm going to leak coffee a little at the edge of my mouth when I drink. So - some good, some bad. Better than average cleanability and hot-keeping. DEFINITE spill resistance. Bad for anti-metal-lip. Better for someone who always keeps their cup rinsed out. Oh, also it DOES fit in a standard cupholder, and is very durable. Pretty confident I could drop-kick it in a parking lot and only get some scratches. Best thing though - this is Thermos. I broke the cap to my water cup and they sent me 3-4 replacements for around $11. My coworker scratched his cup and it made a little metal jabby spot, and they replaced it. If I'm gonna pay >$20 for a coffee cup, I want someone backing it that will help me not toss it when I screw up.
Estefy S.
Mecca, CA
Es uno de los mejores pues mantiene las bebidas ala temperatura k las sirves por lo tanto si recomiendo esta marca muy buena
Rosa C.
Morris, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Thermos 16-oz. Stainless King Tumbler uploaded by Rosa C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the color I actually have it in red and one in black. I like that it keeps my drinks cold and it has a open and close sliding on the top
Raven K.
Addison, TX
Purchased at: Target
I love putting got drinks in this! It truly stays hot for the amount of time it claims, even more! It is such a life saver now going back into the office! My coffee or tea never gets cold!
Alexa V.
Toledo, OH
Thermos 16-oz. Stainless King Tumbler uploaded by Alexa V.
My Thermos 16-oz. Stainless King Tumbler has lasted me over 3 years and still works perfectly even with some wear and dents (I don't go easy on my tumblers). It keeps my coffee (or hot chocolate or tea) HOT, not just warm, for hours! It fits in my car cup holder perfectly, and it comes with me to work every morning. The stainless steel interior is easy to clean, and the cup itself is so durable!
Brittany B.
Wellington, FL
This is a great tumbler for hot and cold items! It literally keeps everything whatever temperature you want it to be! So so good!
Gabby P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is my husband’s favorite coffee mug. He’s a wild land fire fighter and so he’s been through about 3 of these cups either loosing them or knocking them about so much in his pack. They never leak, ever and keep drinks hot all day, if your coffee lasts that long. 16 OZ Leak Proof Travel Tumbler Patented Thermos Vacuum Insulation Tec Only One
Meriem E.
Gatineau, QC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Good and retains heat but the only bad thing is that the lid doesnt close completely so you can carry ut in bag.
Michelle W.
El Paso, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I got a set of two Thermos tumblers on sale for $16.97 from Costco.com. I love them so much I ordered another set so I’d always have a clean one to grab! The finish is nice and they wash well in the dishwasher.

Looking for your answer?