BY THERMOS

Take your favorite hot or cold beverage with you in the thermos 16-oz. King tumbler. It keeps the drink at the right temperature with its double-wall vacuum insulation. This tumbler has a durable stainless steel construction and a polypropylene lid. Top-rack dishwasher safe. see more...

Thermos 16-oz. Stainless King Tumbler
  • "My ruling water bottle is made by Thermos, so when I saw this cup in a coworker's office I thought maybe this was the hot side of that solution!" in 1 review
  • "It does what it says; keeps cold drinks very cold and warm drinks very warm." in 1 review
Stephanie W.
San Diego, CA
pros and cons of this product: out of all the travel mugs I've tried, this one kept my drink the hottest the longest period of time. My issue with this product is the design of the lid. Alot of the coffee smell would get entrapped in the lid so I would have to clean it often by taking it apart. This eventually damaged the lid and caused it to malfunction. I purchased a second one and this happened too. I really hope they can improve the lid function because I love this mug!!
Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
Absolute best thermos I’ve ever had! I’ll put coffee in it in the morning and it’ll stay warm all day long! I like to drink my coffee throughout the day and this keeps it warm all day! I’ve had it for about 2 years now and I still love it to this day! Great price for the value of this product! Highly recommend it!
Kelley T.
I kind of obsessed with keeping my coffee hot. This thermos works perfectly and so far it’s spill resistant. My coffee stays hot for hours making it perfect for travel or lazy mornings. I bought this product as a two pack. It was super affordable considering what it does.
Stephanie N.
This is my favorite Thermos. I have 3 at home and 2 at my office. They keep my hot drinks hot all day, and my cold drinks cold all day. The form factor is simple and effective. It can be tedious to clean, but is completely worth the effort. Fair warning though: if you drop it, it will dent. I have one that doesn't sit flush on the table anymore because it kept popping out of the mesh side on my backpack and rolling under my car. Still keeps my drinks hot and I still use it, it just doesn't look as pretty as it once did.
Alice W.
Westfield, IN
I have a minor obsession with "the perfect coffee travel mug". Same with the "perfect water bottle". My ruling water bottle is made by Thermos, so when I saw this cup in a coworker's office I thought maybe this was the hot side of that solution! In the end it was mixed.

Thermos definitely brings their best "keep it hot" design as usual, my drinks stayed toasty through hockey tourneys. But you know that the proof of a good coffee cup design is in the lid. Can I clean it? Will I want to? The design of this lid is a rotating open/closed disk on the top. Inside when you twist it, a flat disk turns on a screw of plastic and is pressed tight against a silicone ring. UNLIKE most cups of this style however, you can unscrew this flat piece off by hand (no screwdrivers required), remove the disk, the silicone ring, and the outer silicone ring on the edge of the cup. So in some senses it's a lot more cleanable than others, meaning you won't get that dank mildewy smell.

But it isn't a perfect design. There's another silicone piece under that connecting the open/closed disk to the screw and lid. And that doesn't seem to be removable. So there's a little 1-2 mm ring of space through to the lid you can't clean out without soaking. Yes of course, if you keep it clean, it'll stay clean. I know, I know. But sometimes I ride to the airport and drink coffee on the way, and don't get to clean it out until I get back from business. Or sometimes we take the cups upstairs and can't find them. You know...life keeps us coffee cup maintenance perfection.

Final note is on the lip. It seems to me there are two kinds of people in this world, people who are okie doke with metal cup, and those who get a slight cringe from it. My cold cup from Thermos is plastic and I could guzzle from it all day with nary a notice. But this cup's stainless edge, I try not to let it get to me, but I cringe after a while and lose interest in my drink. Also it's very rounded, which sometimes makes me feel like I'm going to leak coffee a little at the edge of my mouth when I drink.

So - some good, some bad. Better than average cleanability and hot-keeping. DEFINITE spill resistance. Bad for anti-metal-lip. Better for someone who always keeps their cup rinsed out. Oh, also it DOES fit in a standard cupholder, and is very durable. Pretty confident I could drop-kick it in a parking lot and only get some scratches.

Best thing though - this is Thermos. I broke the cap to my water cup and they sent me 3-4 replacements for around $11. My coworker scratched his cup and it made a little metal jabby spot, and they replaced it. If I'm gonna pay >$20 for a coffee cup, I want someone backing it that will help me not toss it when I screw up.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
I can't go anywhere without this. Being in school all day, I've got to have my hot beverages, and this traveler keeps anything drinking temperature until my drive home. I love the leak proof feature the lid offers. I have never experienced any problems with this at all
Lauren S.
This is the best *leak-proof* hot/cold drink mug on the market. I can pour a hot beverage in the early morning and it will still be drinkable warm in the late afternoon. Same is true with colds - ice lasts forever! It has Great Hand Ergonomics, too! The rage may be Yeti or RTIC cups (I have both), but this is still my favorite. It's easy to clean and put back together. It can take a beating or two and is just fine.
Jessica J.
Livermore, CA
I commute and I have children and this Thermos mugs takes a beating and holds up. I have never had a single spill or leak out of it. It's "child proof" for my toddler in that he can't spin the knob to open it up. It's metal so it's heavier than most cups, but it's understandable. It does what it says; keeps cold drinks very cold and warm drinks very warm. Highly impressed.
Lauren W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
It really keeps liquids hot for hours. I got this for my husband who's in the army and even if he's super busy at work his beverage will stay warm and waiting.
Stefanie D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Pretty confident I could drop-kick it in a parking lot and only get some scratches. Best thing though - this is Thermos.