HealthBiometric MonitoringBiometric MonitorsBraun
"thermomètre auriculaire brawn - thermoscan 5"

"thermomètre auriculaire brawn - thermoscan 5"

by Braun

#7 in Thermometers

" Thermometre auriculaire brawn - Thermoscan 5Thermomètre digital : Ce thermomètre auriculaire infrarouge mesure de manière fiable et très rapide la température des bébés et de toute la famille. Son affichage digital à l avant de l appareil se fait soit en degré Celsius soit en degré Farhenheit. Précision :Très fiable, grâce à un embout pré-réchauffé qui corrige tout effet de refroidissement, au moment de l insertion de l embout à l entrée du canal auditif. Profitez d une lecture précise en quelques secondes grâce à son système de guidage ExacTemp qui confirme que le thermomètre est bien mis en place par indicateur lumineux et sonore. Praticité : Pour vous faciliter son utilisation, deux boutons sont à votre disposition : un bouton on/ off et un bouton pour déclencher la mesure. Pratique ! Son affichage sur écran vous permet de visualiser la température tout en la mesurant. De plus, il garde en mémoire la dernière température prise. L appareil s éteint automatiquement après 60 secondes. Hygiénique : Pour une hygiène parfaite, il est équipé d un bouton éjecteur ce qui facilite le changement des embouts. Plus besoin de nettoyer ou de désinfecter l appareil ! Les embouts de protection sont jetables et se remplacent facilement. Garanti sans Bisphénol et sans latex.Accessoires : Il est fourni avec un capuchon de protection, un boitier de rangement, 21 embouts et des piles."

Hi is this product use aa or aaa battery ?
LeeT me know how you get this please?
How do you get this is there a gift card or is it free?
Start your review of "thermomètre auriculaire brawn - thermoscan 5"!
Product Highlights
...the arm or trying to keep the temporal one against their head to get an accurate reading.in reviews
...was not too happy with the results because my toddler does not like to sit still and my husband is not that great at scanning it.in reviews
Being sick they wouldn't want to sit still long enough for me to get their temperature under the arm.in reviews
Gabriela  C.
Charlotte, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
"thermomètre auriculaire brawn - thermoscan 5" uploaded by Gabriela  C.
"thermomètre auriculaire brawn - thermoscan 5" uploaded by Gabriela  C.
Aunque siempre debemos conformar con el termómetro normal, este me ha funcionado. Es un poco grande pero me gusta como se guarda. Y puedes ponerle el protector desechable si lo necesitas usar en otra persona.
Em Perlitta G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Walgreens
Quick, accurate, and easy to use. If used as directed, the quick response this gives is pretty accurate. Especially when your little one is not wanting to be bothered and already scared the response that quickly appears makes it easy to get the temperature check done and over with. Being easy to read with accommodating colors to help you read and understand the temperature.
Jasmine W.
Yucca Valley, CA
I love this!! I have always wanted one for my kids and am so happy to have one. It is so easy to use and only take a few seconds for an accurate reading!
Christopher S.
Beaver Falls, PA
It's quick and works great. We use it all the time. I recommend it for any paren't to have. No too expensive either.
Jennifer A.
Orlando, FL
Great product, used it as soon as I got it. Quick and accurate read, easy up use and doesn't bother my little one!
Courtney D.
Newark, OH
I was so excited to receive this product to review from Influenster! This ear thermometer is such an improvement from any we have tried before. It is quick and convenient, especially for night time needs with a toddler and soon, a newborn. I used this on my almost-two-year-old today and she didn't even have time to realize I was taking her temp!
Pennee V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I got this thermometer for my son because once he was older than a year he got really squirmy so the rectal thermometer was a pain to use. The daycar he went to used this so I figured it would be good. I like that it comes with clean peices that you throw away after you check the temp. Sanitation is a huge bonus. However, the thermometer is way off. I checked his temp multiple times and everytime got way different readings. Maybe mine was just faulty but I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Elizabeth S.
Lacey, WA
I received this thermometer from Influenster for testing, and I'm really glad I did! I've been needing to get a better one for the kids, and hadn't gotten around to it. It's really easy to use. It gets a reading in about 2 secs so it's not hard to use on a squirmy toddler who hates things in his ears. If I hadn't gotten this in a VoxBox I would buy it myself.
Stacy W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
It’s okay. I’m on my third thermometer as they don’t seem to last very long. It’s the most accurate of the various brands I’ve used.
Holly P.
Honolulu , HI
The braun forehead thermometer is a great thermometer. Other ear thermometers I have owned in the past haven't been accurate, which is a hassle when dealing with a sick child. I love that this thermometer came with 20 replacement lens filters. I tried it on both of my children, and the thermometer was able to get their temperatures quickly and accurately! The only really negative is the case that comes with it. It just rest onto the case, which leaves the top of the thermometer exposed, instead of having a case that protects the thermometer well.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...