Thermipaq Therapeutic Hot & Cold Pad 6"X12" Reusable

BY THERMIPAQ

Hot, Cold, Reusable, Pain Relief, Soothing Heat, Non Toxic, ThermiPaq, Clay, Moldable, No Cords, Portable, 1 year warranty, Heat Therapy, Cold therapy, Ice pack, Heat pack, Heating pad, Therapy Wrap, Strap, Latex Free, Microwaveable, Microwave see more...

Thermipaq Therapeutic Hot & Cold Pad 6"X12" Reusable
Buy on Amazon
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
I've purchased two of these since last year (only because I somehow managed to lose one during my move from college) and I must say it's the best heat/cold pack out there. I purchased mine at Walmart for $10-11 and it's great for on the go. I would definitely recommend it to those with chronic pain or those who tend to have a lot of back aces (like me)
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This clay pack is the best on the market. It is very affordable, I brought mines at Ride Aid. All you have to do is put in the microwave for 2 minutes put its holder place on your body. In my case lower back and go to sleep. Wake up feeling pain free. I also use it for cramps. I used when my daughter ankle is swollen as cold pack. Im looking to purchase another one so I can keep it in the fridge. Wonderful wonderful product.
Jennifer V.
Montclair, CA
A friend recommended me this product and so far I'm liking it. The price is not that bad and it releases the pain I get.