BY THERMIPAQ

Relieve Your Pain. Soft, washable cloth cover. Pliable ThermiPaq pad filled with all-natural, clay-based materials. It is non-toxic, biodegradable and environmentally safe. Velcro® strap. Recommended by leading healthcare professionals For use over the sinus region, lower back, elbows, and knees.  The thermal-ceramic beads built into the pad release soothing moisture throughout the treatment. . see more...

Buy on Walmart
Courtney K.
Little rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a nurse and so my back is often in some pain! I love this wrap so much! I come home and put this on almost nightly! Really helps with the pain and helps me sleep better! 100% satisfied and would recommend to others!
jonathan n.
Westminster, CA
I have really bad back problems and L5 my early 20s and I have to stretch a lot to feel better. When I don't have time because I work, I place this on and it gets me through the day. I recommend this to those with back pain or even an injury from sports.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
My husband is a fire fighter so this product works wonders.It lessons the back pain and soothes the muscle.i would recommend this to anyone, who may suffer from back pain due to lifting.
Nancy D.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is a great product! I mainly use this for period cramps. It's also great for muscle cramps that I get when i run long distance. I would highly recommend this product.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Yesss! Moist heat packs are wonderful on sore muscles or when cramping. It is my life saver when I'm on my period.
Rubi S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I loooove these! they help me so much with cramps better than taking pain killers also good for sore muscles!
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
This works very good. My lower back irks always hurting so I just put this on for a while & it really helps.
Nicole P.
My husband will get back spasms and these really help with it. They are easy to use and help a gr at deal.
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works wonders when you have a minor pain and trouble some areas you just need to heat really
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This works really well! My bones and joints always hurt! I definitely recommend this to others!