Thermal-Aid Zoo Animals Elephant 100% Natural Heating and Cooling Pack for kids    uploaded by Alyson M.

Thermal-Aid Zoo Animals Elephant 100% Natural Heating and Cooling Pack for kids

BY THERMAL-AID ZOO ANIMALS ELEPHANT 100% NATURAL HEATING AND COOLING PACK FOR KIDS

Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jojothe monkey is amazing and so much So that my son sleeps with him every night! Easy to use abd care for and your kids will love it and not realize it's helping them whether warm or cold!
Dani H.
Concord, NC
I received one of these Thermal Aid Zoo-Animals as a gift and I am so impressed with the quality and innovative design of these!

Thermal Aid Zoo-Animals come in seven adorable animal designs
- Happy Hippo
- Baxter Bunny
- Jo Jo Monkey
- Tiny Elephant
- Ollie Koala
- Buckley Bear
- Bella Bear

They are amazing for children. They're soft, much larger than I thought (I was expecting beanie baby size) and can be used as a hot AND cold pack, whether that means soothing aches and pains or simply warming up cold hands.

They are made with an organic corn material so you can hand wash these babies without worrying about them getting moldy inside. They stay warm for a surprisingly long time (I would say around half an hour).

These are not just for kids either! I am an adult and absolutely love mine.

This is a must have.
Danielle S.
I love Thermal Aid. I have one of their Bears, which is basically the same thing as their Zoo line, and I love warming him up to keep my feet warm at night. I think these are great for children AND adults. They're made from a corn product, so they really are 100% natural. My Bear stays warm for a good 20-30 minutes after heating. Some might think the $20 price tag is expensive, but it's definitely worth it because you're paying for a high quality product.
Kortney B.
Clinton, OH
I am only giving this product a D because my kids did enjoy them. However, I can only wish I could upload a picture of what remains of my sons JoJo. Yes, he did heat him twice in a 15-20 min period... and said how hot he was. I told him to throw him on the porch to cool and I will bring him up to bed in a moment. Not even 5 min past and JoJo was without half his face. He was smoldering from the inside out. Over an hour later it finally stopped. Poor JoJo only had about 1/2 his body, the rest ashes. I am SO GLAD this was not in my sons bed. I'm not saying don't buy these, but something should be said about their easy ability to smolder for a long period of time and burn itself up!
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
This product is great for kids and adults can use it too if they wish to snuggle up with a cute money or elephant . Well I love that they are easy to heat up or chill without the wet vapors leaking on the product like a gel pad in plastic. They are soft and cuddley, just perfect for kids. Also what I like about it, it provide a barrier from the shock of cold hitting the skin.
Chelsea E.
We take these when we go camping and LOVE them. Even if it's not a particularly cold night, these make my kiddos feel cozy and safe. They can get REALLY hot so it's important to follow the directions. I wish they stayed warm longer, but I can't complain because this is much safer than using anything electrical! Thank you!
Aleida P.
Palmdale, CA
When I bought this for my son my hubby was saying y spend $20 on it if I could just put cold towels on him (my son had a fever when I purchased) I told him now my son cries with the cold towels so first time I used this for my baby boy he didn't want to let go haha le loves it so when he wants to have it he tells me "mommy I'm hot" haha adorable great product!
Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Isn't this a great idea for kids or even adults. They cuddly and you are not feeling well this is sure to cheer you up and it is easy to use also. Try these and you will be glad you did. We need heating and cooling products when you never know when you will be in need of them.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
I think is one of the cutest and most thoughtful things or inventions that man or woman has come up with. When children need to have cold or warmth treatment to have something to cuddle to is just so wonderful. Thinking of things to keep our children comforted is a great thing. I love them.
Gemma R.
Honolulu, HI
Natural, adorable and effective. I feel that any mother should get this for her son or daughter. Its great when they're sick, it's a nice pick me up when they're feeling down and a great way to fix a boo boo when it happens. I Love love the hippo but I also like the other designs.
Pamala S.
Sooke , BC
Where can i find these?
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
These are so cute! does the fabric (fur) get gross after heating or cooling a few times?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Do any adults like to use these too?
Isis B.
Price?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Which animal do you have?