BY THERMAFUSE

bobbi jo b.
Gainesville, FL
THermatuse Moisture Conditioner is just fantastic to use after a day at the beach,, It helps refresh your hair after all that drying sun and sand and salt. I got it at the Ulta store.. I loved the feel of my hair after using it. I would recommend it to anyone who needs some intense conditioning after a day a the beach.. #beachbag add to would be a plus.
Melanie B.
Oakland, CA
I have naturally dry hair and this stuff works great for that. I love using it in the summer after long days in the sun. I use this all the time and my hair has never felt softer!
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This conditioner is one of the best I've used...it helps with tangled hair and I have issues with that daily. Its affordable and a must have!!
Sarah B.
Enfield , CT
Great conditioner for hair that has issues with season! Doesn't dry hair out, keeps it nice and moisturized, feels and smells great!
Kristina W.
Englewood, FL
This stuff is absolutely amazing for hair. It left mine feeling so soft and weightless and felt very moisturized.
Daniela P.
Good for summer days but not enough for my very dry and damage hair. And I find it a little pricey.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Great smell used it all summer I highly recommend this product best stuff ever for summer
Iman A.
Only product i used this summer
Very good for my skin