BY THERMAFUSE

Smoothing Shampoo see more...

LaTosha D.
I had really over processed hair. I used this at a friends salon. It left my hair in amazing shape. I had to buy a bottle. And it smells really nice as well.
Justine A.
2066 reviews
I love Thermafuse shampoo. I was bummed that the salon I go to stopped carrying Thermafuse. They make really nice quality shampoos and conditioners.
Bianca B.
Smells great! Worked wonders on my hair, it's just hard for me to find it all the time. Probably because it's sold out!
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Loved the way it made my hair silky and shiny (I have very thick curly hair) I would definitely buy this shampoo again.
Michaela J.
Not a big fan of this product tbh. Just made the hair feel greasy and felt like it left a film of residue on the hair
Kelly Lua F.
It's so hard to find this product! But it works wonders and leaves your hair so soft and shiny after one or two uses!
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
This smells great really decent price recommended for all teens and woman long-lasting really recommended
Nichole C.
West Palm Bch, FL
It smells good and it cleans well. I'd highly recommend this if you like washing your hair.
Theresa B.
Gorham, ME
Used this at my aunts salon... It worked wonders!!! And it left my hair smelling great too!
Josie R.
It's okay. I'd use it again. It doesn't do wonders for my hair but most shampoos don't.
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why is a shampoo bottle in the happy hour section?
Audrey K.
Alcohol worthy, I see.
Audrey K.
Alcohol worthy, I see.
Brie L.
Not a question but I really hope someone isn't drinking this lol. I don't recommend this for happy hour.