BY THERMAFUSE

Turn your volume up, way up! A quick spritz at the roots gives hair knockout body. Or spray all over to get added texture, thickness and support. Great for roller setting, too. see more...

Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I have very thin, limp hair and have been using Thermafuse products for weeks now and I've seen a dramatic change for the better. The thickening spray gives my hair a boost of volume that's definitely needed, making the texture actually feel thicker. The products are pricier than drugstore ones, but they are on par with other higher end products. You don't need a ton of product so the bottle will last fairly long. I love it!
Lilian A.
Bowie, MD
Verified Purchase
This is one of my all time favorite hair products. I have a lot of fine hair and it does an amazing job of adding lift and volume without adding weight. I simply spray it on wet or damp hair and blow dry and what an amazing boost it provides. My former hairdresser suggested this product several years ago and I have been using it ever since. Overall a great product!
Nicole Q.
Middleboro, MA
This product doesn't lie it definitely boosts your hair up. Totally inexpensive and would highly recommend buying this product. I have fine hair and it works well for me. It's also straight and it boosts it right up.
Tori R.
Garfield hts , OH
This product gave me very little results. I saw a little bit of thickening but not the results I was hoping for. I have used much better thickening sprays. I wouldn't suggest buying this products, there are better ones out there!!
Madison G.
Lugoff, SC
This product definitely gives your hair help with its volume. I used to have limp stringy hair but after using this product, it is full and somewhat thick. It works wonderfully and I would definitely recommend to others.
Mia N.
La Mesa, CA
Sometimes after taking out my extensions I will spritz this in my hair and I love it!! My hair is a bit thicker than it was before. Great product
Kiara T.
Osceola , IN
Great thickening spray! I love this! I use it every time I curl my hair & want volume. I use on my color treated and dry hair!
Kaylia R.
What a great product for people like myself with thinner hair. Definitely gives hair a thicker look.