Home & GardenPest ControlThermacell
Portable Mosquito Repeller (Black) and R-1 Refill Pack

Thermacell Portable Mosquito Repeller (Black) and R-1 Refill Pack

by Thermacell

Thermacell R1 Electronic Mosquito Repellant Refill R1Pack includes 1 butane cartridge and 3 repellent padsRepels mosquitos, black flies and other flying, biting insectsSilent and virtually odor freeCreates 15 x 15 foot protection zoneThermacell MR150...

Does this this really work, and how well? It's only the start of the season and I've already got about 30 mosquito bites and I use a repellent. [brand:thermacell]
Start your review of Thermacell Portable Mosquito Repeller (Black) and R-1 Refill Pack!
Amanda D.
Dickinson, TX
Thermacell Portable Mosquito Repeller (Black) and R-1 Refill Pack uploaded by Amanda D.
Purchased at: Target
Living on the Texas coast means I ride with the top off of my Jeep almost year round and these Texas mosquitoes never seem to leave. This Thermacell works wonders in and out of the Jeep!
Loren M.
Lowell, MA
Thermacell Portable Mosquito Repeller (Black) and R-1 Refill Pack uploaded by Loren M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Keeps mosquitos away. Wouldnt go fishing or hunting without them. Lightweight, portable, no open flame
Danielle A.
Lexington, AL
1,105 reviews
The absolute best thing bands down to keep away gnats and mosquitoes. Portable and can go anywhere
Sonakshi P.
Redmond, WA
* the product lasts all day long * worth the product for the price * I like the quantity * not harsh
Vae V.
my dad uses this and he has been using this for like 2 years. this is effective. it actually works. i would not improve this product because it does not need to be improved. i would recommend this to you!..
Amanda K.
Wartburg, TN
We have this and I really can't tell that it does much . We still get eat up from mosquitos with this on and the refills, in my opinion are pricey! You would prob do just as well with some good old fashioned Skin so Soft from Avon. LOL
Sharon G.
Cades, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great to keep mosquitoes away. I come from a family of outdoorsmen and this really works. It does have a smell, if you are sensitive to smells, it may bother you.
Laci R.
Take this with me every year to football season. This stuff is amazing at keeping the mosquitos away.
Lyndsey R.
Lansing, MI
We only purchased this product a couple of days ago, but I’ve gone from being eaten alive in the backyard and at the dog park to completely free of new bites. This is not the cheapest ever mosquito solution, but gosh is it effective. Worth the money.
Rebecca O.
Alvaton, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Purchased for husband last year for camping. It does seem to work but is pricey and does not last long before needing refill.