BY THERMACELL

• Does this really work and how long does it last?3 Answers
  • Does this really work? How long does it last?4 Answers
Beverly T.
Maynard, MA
My boyfriend and I are not allowed to say out loud that this works for fear of ruining it's super powers. So far no mosquitoes while using the Thermacell. I have ordered several refills so that I am not without. My big gripe is that it has only lasted several nights on the deck for a couple of hours each time and I have no way of knowing when I run out of the liquid. I have become pretty neurotic checking the level on the bottle by lifting up the light. However, none of this is reason to keep me from using.
Elizabeth W.
Comer, GA
ThermaCELL is the only mosquito repellent that actually works. I love that you don't actually have to put it on your skin. Very effective and will continue to use. Purchased from walmart and amazon and would highly recommend to others for camping or sitting at the ball field.
Karen W.
Albany, OR
I will not go camping without my thermocel system. I love the way it works and how simple it is to use. I have never been bitten while in range of a thermocel in the two years I've owned one. I am so in love with them that we will be using thermocel lantern at our wedding :)
Amanda C.
Branford, FL
Whenever we use our ThermaCell, we no longer have mosquitoes. These refills are easy to install and we've never had one with an issue in over 7 years of using ThermaCell brand. I prefer this over any product on the market. Hands down!
Lori M.
Thermacell is a must have for every back yard and outdoor activity. It not only keeps the mosquitoes away it keeps the black flys away too. No more seeing them sitting in your food or flying around your head!
Amanda H.
Liberty, MS
I use ThermaCELL every time I go hunting or fishing! It works great and keeps the mosquitoes away!! I highly recommend everyone using this product! It may seems a little pricey but it is well worth it! The refill packets last a long time!
Camilla V.
Largo, FL
We live in Florida and mosquitoes are so terrible here. Thermacell is super awesome & we figured out a way to refill the butane cartridge! Save so much this way
Bobbi L.
Canton, OH
The Thermocell Mosquito Repellent Refill is very affordable and easy to use. works well to repell those pesky bugs and is a product I would use again.
Jamie C.
Warrior, AL
This is a new product to out family. My oldest daughter attracts more Mosquitoes than anyone I know. This product is well worth the money!
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I've been using this for a week and it works pretty well. I haven't gotten any bites yet and it is perfect for camping, fishing, etc.
Jennifer J.
Does this really work? How long does it last?
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
Does this really work and how long does it last?