BY THERMACARE

Thermacare New Multi-use Pack 11 Joint/muscle Heat Wraps see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah J.
Greensburg
I buy these for my daughter for her monthly visits and she cannot go without them. They are portable of course which is very convenient for her and she loves this product. It works very well for her.
Ayanna W.
I have to have at least one of these in my work office desk in case I come across some nasty menstrual cramps. I've been using these for years and they always do the trick. I love the sticky strip that keeps them in place whether you use them on your abdomen, shoulders, etc.
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
This helps me with my aches and pain I suffer from back pain it helps to relax my muscles . I love it because instead of waiting for my hearing pad or looking for place to plug it in
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
Love Thermacare! I used to use these all the time for period cramps, now that I'm pregnant I've used them for back pain and cramping. They get hot, but not too hot and stay hot all day!
Kelly A.
NY
Relief. After using this product relief washed over me. It was so nice not to feel the pain constantly and to finally be able to bend without screaming I love this product.
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
This helps to relieve pain and is easy to use. It does not get too sticky and not too hot. The Heat last at least 8 hours. Make sure you follow the directions carefully so you don't burn yourself.
Tanya S.
Waukegan, IL
These are my go to when I have a sore or tight muscle. Even a kink in my neck. They relieve the pain but allow me to be mobile and not tied to a heating pad. Love these.
Josh H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product! It is great. I would recommend this to a friend. This is really affordable. Not too pricey and love it. Absolutely great. Not disappointing I'd buy again
Geneva C.
West Covina, CA
I absolutely love these heat wraps. I don't use them often but when I am in serious pain they work like a charm. They are pricey and I wish you got more for the price. I had really bad food poisoning earlier this year and these helped during those intense cramps.
Tamie G.
Edinburg, TX
This is the best product in the market! I really recommend you to try it! And the price is not bad! It's the best of the best! When you get it, it will not disappoint you! I promise that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!