BY THERMACARE

Contoured design with 2-adhesive strips that keep in place. see more...

Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
These are really great to have on hand. They also have some for cramps which are a lifesaver if you get bad cramps. They work really well and great for other aches and pains on the body.
Jackeline C.
Bloomington, CA
I bought these yesterday Becuase I had been having some serious back pain, and they just work miracles!! I was so thankful that i found something to help me with my pain and it does it so quickly that i have no complaints
Ashlynn M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sometimes, these are a lifesaver. I use them mainly on my neck and lower abdomen. When my pain is really bad, these can offer enough relief so I can fall asleep. They stay warm for quite a long time!
Lori L.
Morgan, UT
I have these on hand all the time. It isn't for pain. It is to stay warm. If I am going anywhere that being cold is an issue (outdoor sports, a plane ride, movies, a cold building, ect).
Tori J.
Bloomfield, NJ
This is great for when you’re really sore! I hurt my back a few months ago and have been using these a lot lately because they are amazing and help with the pain.
Koriene K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These products work great! The heat up quickly and adhere to the skin without causing any rash or just comfort. They are a little pricey but well worth it! There are coupons available which help with the cost. It gives great relief!
Jameka M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I just absolutely love how these patches make my back,shoulder, or neck feel when using them, it's just an amazing product and you should definitely buy a couple.
Sara B.
My husband and I play a lot of intramural sports together like flag football, kickball and capture the flag! I often get really sore after games and find it difficult to play the next week. These heat  wraps immediately take the pain away, and reduce inflammation. My back, leg, and neck pain are managed by using these wraps and my healing time is cut in half.
L'Orien P.
Temple Terrace, FL
Thermacare heat wraps help me out when I have excess tension and pain built up in my upper back, neck and shoulders. They are inexpensive and I can usually always find a coupon to save a buck or two on them. They heat up fast and stay put, so there is no fidgeting with it until you need to take it off. There is no mess or irratating stinging like with some pain relief lotions and balms. All in all a great product to get quick muscle pain relief temporarily with no mess and no fuss.
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Really penetrates the skin to relieve muscle pain. I have had knee pain for years and rubbing this into my skin has been a great relief. I really love their no greasy formula. Would definitely recommend to any one with joint or muscle pain.