Thermacare Lower Back & Hip HeatWraps

by ThermaCare

Thermacare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wrap: Air activated Ultra thin Comfortable Discreet Ouchless 8 hours of heat Long lasting

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thermacare Lower Back & Hip HeatWraps!
2 years agoNew York
These wraps helped me when I had lower back pain . They do roll down sometimes . I purchased them at Walmart
2 years ago
This product worked whenever I'm hqve bad menstrual cramps when it time for my cycle to come on. I love this.
2 years agoBelfast, Belfast
Tried hundreds of different pain relivers and this is the only one to have gave me relief for my back pain
2 years agoProvidence
Worked great for soothing my lower back pain when I couldn't sleep. Comfortable and moves with your body!
2 years ago
I like to use this only when i am going to sleep it helps the part of my body to relax and helps me sleep
a year ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I use these for the girl time of the month on my lower stomach and they help a lot! Good for on the go!
a year agocincinnati, ohio
Love these for when I’m going through my monthly time. They are nice and subtle- can be covered easily.
2 years ago
Wish they were reusable, but they're very convenient, easily hidden under clothes, and great on the go.
a year agoFresno, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these! Definitely helps with my lower back pain and the straps help keep the heat pad in place.
a year agosydney
I love these heat strips so much because they work almost straight away and they’re not uncomfortable