BY THERMACARE

Thermacare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wrap: Air activated Ultra thin Comfortable Discreet Ouchless 8 hours of heat Long lasting see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Allison M.
Sanford, FL
I love thermacare wraps. I have several herniated disks in my lower back and these wraps are a lifesaver. I can wear one under my clothing and no one even knows! I mainly use these while I am working because they last my entire shift and our chairs totally suck.
Holly G.
I love these for on the go when you can't necessarily plug a heating pad in! I have used these for menstrual cramps and lower back pain and it works great! I wouldn't place it directly on the skin because it can start to burn the skin.
Jillian L.
Howard Beach, NY
Awesome, great, beat thing to wear to work and use. It is like a portable heating pad. Not like icy hot where your body gets a hot and cold effect. This gives you a great heat.
Bridget B.
Sciotoville, OH
I suffer from a lot of lower back pain, and also sometimes severe menstrual cramps. I use a heating pad to help with the pain, but heating pads are not portable. These heat wraps are great for the times when I can't be at home in bed. They are very comfortable, and the heat lasts a long time. I even used these when I was pregnant, and was having bad hip pain. The only downfall is the size range - it was hard to get the wraps to fit when I was pregnant, and I can imagine it is hard on people of larger sizes as well.
Rosa M.
Burien , WA
These have saved my day soo many times while stuck at work. I've ran over to Safeway to pick a box up on my break and slap one of these on. I have a lot of lower back pain that's worse some days than others. In days work needs me to do heavier lifting these are a must to help later.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
I have used these patches during those severe PMS episode that not only give me lower abdominal cramping but also lower back. These help quite a bit, they work well in conjunction with oral pain relievers that just don't target the pain alone. I can't say if these work for other purposes because this is my only experience for them. They're great to have in the medicine cabinet for those pains and I'm sure they'd give some help to a person that suffers from sciatica.
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
I have major low back problems due to an old spinal injury, and love using these when I can't have access to my heating pad, or when I'm going to be out in the cold and inevitably tense up and become achey. I wore these religiously during winter horse shows in college and they made such a difference. Not only did they keep me warm, relaxed, and in less pain, but as a result my rides usually went better because I wasn't so stiff. Highly recommend these!
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
Nothing feels better than to have a warm compress on your lower back after a long days work. And gives you a sense of relief and helps you to relax even though your muscles are all in spasms! Overall it's worth every penny that you pay for it. I'm never had any trouble with any type of skin break out or rashes, no irritation whatsoever definitely recommend this to others with back problems
Kathleen K.
Ontario, CA
I have back problems, and these help loosen up my back a lot! I was skeptical that a patch would work as well as it did. They're fairly easy to apply, although they work best if you have an extra set of hands there to help position it. They work fast and work for a decent amount of time. They're a little pricy, but they work, so I don't mind the price as much.
Sara D.
Toms River, NJ
These heat wraps are great! No need to consistently keep warming this up, and it delivers a evenly warm area throughout. No super hot spots and warm spots. Everything is uniform, and they usually last more than 8 hours. I fell asleep with one of these due to monthly cramping and I woke up the next day to find that my heat wrap was still pretty warm.