BY THERMACARE

Thermacare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wrap: Air activated Ultra thin Comfortable Discreet Ouchless 8 hours of heat Long lasting see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katniss G.
ThermaCare Lower Back and Hip therapy HeatWraps are great for muscle strains, pulls and overexertion. I've used these wraps for years now and can say they fit better and work longer.

My best friend swears by them, but my chiropractor, not so much. He says icing is best and heat is only for arthritis.

Do what to bring up something though, if you have back problems, find out what those problems are, because these wraps or any others on the market will not help herniated discs.
Sarah G.
Melrose Park
When it’s that time of the month for us ladies, sometimes horrendous back pain is just a normal thing. These heat wraps are a life saver!! I love that I don’t have to be tethered to a wall plug like with a heating pad. Strap one of these around your lower back and the pain is relieved! It’s great when you’re busy like me and are constantly on the go!
Meg M.
I injured my back in a barre-cardio class and this product seriously saved my life. It was hard for me to sit at work for a week, feeling uncomfortable and in pain. The heat helped calm my back and also wraps well under clothes. No one in my office even knew I had it on!
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
I recently had surgery on my liberal hip muscle. It causes a great deal of pain at night and I still am struggling with pain relief. Although the muscle is deep down in my hip, thermic here does help to alleviate some of the pain and spasming associated with recovery.
Ashley B.
DeLand
I do like these for a backache but I wish they stayed hotter longer and also the adhesive always leaves bad marks on my skin. It’s just really think. For quick heat relief though these are the way to go if you don’t have a heating pad.
Shyloh W.
West New York, NJ
Secretly I use ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps, Large-XL, 2-Count Boxes (Pack of 2) on my stomach when I’m cramping during my period. It really does work and I would encourage any women to try it out.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
I used these when I had major low back pain during my pregnancy and couldn't really do much besides try to relax the muscles. This worked and lasted a long time to give me relief.
Natasha F.
Rockford, MI
I’ve used these for back pain after a new workout and while pregnant and suffering.

They wrap around your waist and stay put, with an adjustable, Velcro strap. This is great because you don’t have to worry about reaching to STICK them on and it’s not too tight. The Velcro is breathable and stays put!
Cella B.
I like to use this when I have lower back pain, I don’t like how the sides stretch after a while. The heat lasts longer than other heat wraps I’ve used in the past.
Katherine C.
These work great, but I wished they lasted longer.  I do not purchase them often, due to them being pricey. I would recommend them to consumers for aches and pains in your back.   They do work well!