BY THERMACARE

Thermacare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wrap: Air activated Ultra thin Comfortable Discreet Ouchless 8 hours of heat Long lasting see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kris M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Thermacare Lower Back and Hip Heat Wraps are lifesavers for me when I’m out and about and don’t have an electrical outlet available for a traditional heating pad or need to be up and moving around.

I suffer from severe low back pain and sciatica and these help so much to relax tense muscles, they’re very comforting/soothing, heat up quickly once pouch is opened and exposed to air and they last a long time (6-8 hours)! I’ve used Thermacare wraps for other body parts too, Neck and Shoulder, Wrist, etc and they’re all equally good! Can’t say enough good things about these! ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps
Katniss G.
ThermaCare Lower Back and Hip therapy HeatWraps are great for muscle strains, pulls and overexertion. I've used these wraps for years now and can say they fit better and work longer.

My best friend swears by them, but my chiropractor, not so much. He says icing is best and heat is only for arthritis.

Do what to bring up something though, if you have back problems, find out what those problems are, because these wraps or any others on the market will not help herniated discs.
Sarah G.
Melrose Park, IL
When it’s that time of the month for us ladies, sometimes horrendous back pain is just a normal thing. These heat wraps are a life saver!! I love that I don’t have to be tethered to a wall plug like with a heating pad. Strap one of these around your lower back and the pain is relieved! It’s great when you’re busy like me and are constantly on the go!
Meg M.
I injured my back in a barre-cardio class and this product seriously saved my life. It was hard for me to sit at work for a week, feeling uncomfortable and in pain. The heat helped calm my back and also wraps well under clothes. No one in my office even knew I had it on!
Shyloh W.
West New York, NJ
Secretly I use ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps, Large-XL, 2-Count Boxes (Pack of 2) on my stomach when I’m cramping during my period. It really does work and I would encourage any women to try it out.
Colleen H.
Cedar falls, IA
Helps on my period when my back is killing me as well as after a particularly hard work out! Creates heat the second you apply it and relaxes the muscles underneath which is magical! Would definitely buy again!
Dacon J.
These are great for the day after a workout when you're too sore to move. It helps to relax the muscles. I use the lower back and hip ones because that is where most of my pain lies due to a car accident.
Samantha J.
Alameda
I suffer from occasional sciatic nerve pain and this really helps relieve the pain. It is long lasting too! My only issue is how bulky it is. After a while I feel like I’m wearing a diaper lol.
Shoshana B.
Columbus
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It works best if you sleep with it on or are sitting really close to the back of a chair or couch while you’re wearing it. But you will want to stay still otherwise it could come off easily.
Jessica S.
Bella Vista, AR
I use these often. I have herniated discs in my back and these really help to ease some of the pain especially if Iam going to be traveling and sitting for long periods of time.