BY THERMACARE

Thermacare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wrap: Air activated Ultra thin Comfortable Discreet Ouchless 8 hours of heat Long lasting see more...

Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Sciotoville, OH
I suffer from a lot of lower back pain, and also sometimes severe menstrual cramps. I use a heating pad to help with the pain, but heating pads are not portable. These heat wraps are great for the times when I can't be at home in bed. They are very comfortable, and the heat lasts a long time. I even used these when I was pregnant, and was having bad hip pain. The only downfall is the size range - it was hard to get the wraps to fit when I was pregnant, and I can imagine it is hard on people of larger sizes as well.
Janira H.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
I have used these patches during those severe PMS episode that not only give me lower abdominal cramping but also lower back. These help quite a bit, they work well in conjunction with oral pain relievers that just don't target the pain alone. I can't say if these work for other purposes because this is my only experience for them. They're great to have in the medicine cabinet for those pains and I'm sure they'd give some help to a person that suffers from sciatica.
Eleanor M.
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
I have major low back problems due to an old spinal injury, and love using these when I can't have access to my heating pad, or when I'm going to be out in the cold and inevitably tense up and become achey. I wore these religiously during winter horse shows in college and they made such a difference. Not only did they keep me warm, relaxed, and in less pain, but as a result my rides usually went better because I wasn't so stiff. Highly recommend these!
MICHELLE C.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
Nothing feels better than to have a warm compress on your lower back after a long days work. And gives you a sense of relief and helps you to relax even though your muscles are all in spasms! Overall it's worth every penny that you pay for it. I'm never had any trouble with any type of skin break out or rashes, no irritation whatsoever definitely recommend this to others with back problems
Kathleen K.
Kathleen K.
Ontario, CA
I have back problems, and these help loosen up my back a lot! I was skeptical that a patch would work as well as it did. They're fairly easy to apply, although they work best if you have an extra set of hands there to help position it. They work fast and work for a decent amount of time. They're a little pricy, but they work, so I don't mind the price as much.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Toms River, NJ
These heat wraps are great! No need to consistently keep warming this up, and it delivers a evenly warm area throughout. No super hot spots and warm spots. Everything is uniform, and they usually last more than 8 hours. I fell asleep with one of these due to monthly cramping and I woke up the next day to find that my heat wrap was still pretty warm.
Misty B.
Misty B.
Fullerton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
When you have pain but don't want to put drugs into your body - you can put them on your body instead.  I'm not sure what magical substance makes this heating/cooling wonder work, but I'm glad someone discovered it.  This is great for nights after long runs during the day.  Or the first couple of days of my period.  I like this better than Salon Pas too!
Jarita Y.
Jarita Y.
I use these when I get back pain. The heat soothes the pain, although it is a bit pricier than say taking a hot shower. I prefer the Thermacare heat wraps because a shower relieves the pain for 15 minutes top while I can the heat wraps give me 6 hrs of pain relief.  I would recommend this, but read the instructions before using.
Krystal F.
Krystal F.
Philadelphia, PA
One of the super awesome things about getting older is pains, I first pulled my back out and my dad said get this it really works and you know what it really does. Easy to open, you don't need help putting it on, there's no funny smells and it's just the perfect amount of heat, a truly great product.
JASMINE T.
JASMINE T.
Orlando, FL
Thank youuu!! Without these not sure what i would do with this pain sometimes. For most women, when its that time of the month, we tend to get pain towards the lower part of our back. I use this during the day especially having to stand on my feet all day. Lasts about 8 hrs or so. Really helps