ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps uploaded by Ashley M.

BY THERMACARE

Thermacare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps: Relaxes tight muscles Deep penetrating heat Long-lasting pain relief Ultra thin Discreet Comfortable Odorless see more...

• Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach d...1 Answers
Melinda M.
Huntington, WV
I have scoliosis, and this is such a great help. I use it maybe few times a month because it really controls my pain. I bought it at Walmart for like 4$. I was very happy with this purchase I made and I recommend this to anyone with back pains. I even got my mom to use it!
Rachel Y.
Arlington
As a nurse, i know that my post-surgical patients love these wraps!! It’s a great complement and alternative to narcotic pain medicine. I’ve also used them before for back pain and cramping and they have really helped alleviate the pain!
Influenster M.
ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps have been there for me when I need to warm up my lower back and hip muscles before a heavy lifting session at the gym. They're very effective in easing the muscles that were strained.
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
I could not brag more about these wraps! They have saved me many of times when I've been in pain but still need to be active. I swear by these. These stay on and fit perfect. And they last awhile! They heat doesn't wear off.
Samantha R.
Angels Camp, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These helped ease my sciatic pain! Once I had one on I was able to relax and get get some much needed rest and relief! They helped easy the pain and took my mind off the contestant ache! I'm very satisfied with this product!
Sarah C.
I use these for period cramps. They do get nice and warm and are really helpful for menstrual pain. They last for several hours, so they’re better than a hot water bottle, and aren’t as dangerous as an electric heating pad.
Sherry G.
These are a life saver any time my back pain becomes too much to handle. They heat up really fast and stay warm more than long enough for my pain medication to kick in. I'd definitely recommend this if you have back issues.
Sara F.
I actually use these wraps when I have menstrual cramps so I place them in the front of my stomach. I love it because they are so wide the cover most of my belly. These are a must have in my closet. I buy them every month
Alyssa L.
I get back pain a lot and these are the best things ever to be able to wear if you need the heating pad but need to go somewhere! Only downfall is don't wear when it's hot outside because you'll get very hot very fast
ASHLEY B.
I have had back problems for the past 6 year or so and these are great for when I’m on the go and don’t have access to my heating pad. The heat lasts for multiple hours and helps to relieve some of the pain in my back.
Shannon m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach during cramps like I do?