ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps uploaded by Ashley M.

BY THERMACARE

Thermacare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps: Relaxes tight muscles Deep penetrating heat Long-lasting pain relief Ultra thin Discreet Comfortable Odorless see more...

• Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach d...1 Answers
Carrie L.
Beckley, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely my go to for sore muscles and cramps. The adhesive is not as sticky as I think IG should be but that can be altered with wiping ur body down with rubbing alcohol or using medical grade tape. I do recommend for those suffering from aches and pains.
Fred H.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for lower back pain. This product provides gentle heat that helps ease sore muscles. It is important to not leave on longer than directed as the heat in same source can cause burns, but not a problem so long as instructions on product are followed. Doesn't interfere with medications. Recommend.
Marcedes B.
Atlanta
I like to use these after a long day at work or a workout. It works wonders. I even sometimes use this product when i have cramps and it is so soothing on my stomach. I find it much easier to use the and actual heating pad and I can slip  one in my purse and use it on the go.
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are really great for reliving Lowe back pain from hard workout weeks or from period cramps. I love the size and that they last longer than I expected. They are super effective and really relax my lower back. Plus they are easy to pick up from any drug store.
Rachel B.
Waterford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have had 2 lower back surgeries and when my back is in a spasm I reach for a heat wrap. It lasts for a long time and having direct heat penetrating my tight musles is the best. It helps to loosen up my tight musles especially during the winter months.
Andrea F.
If you ever need heat without a cord, this is your best bet! I love these. I have back pain from time to time and these little boogers are my lifesavers! Heat stays for several hours, it's discreet and I can keep on going with life! Seriously, go get you some NOW!
Cassidy N.
I used these for some soreness in my lower back. I got them at the local drugstore but likely won't purchase again. The adhesive was hard to wash off and overall I just prefer my heating pad. Maybe I would use it if traveling but not at home again
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Thermal care heat wraps have helped me out in many ways. I use the back wraps for my back pain. I have a bulging disc and heat helps relax my back. Also use on my shoulder,which also causes me pain. These are great when I can't be near my heating pad.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like to use Therma-care heat wraps when I have injured or pulled a muscle. It is an easy way to stay mobile, yet feel like you have a heating pad with you! You do have to watch how long you keep it in for, because it can cause skin irritation.
Kennethia V.
Forest Hill, TX
I have used this for back pains due to stress or exercise. I have also used this for cramps when it's that time of the month. I use this normally once a month. It is very affordable. It comes with like 3-4 in a pack. I would recommend to others.
Shannon m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach during cramps like I do?