ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps uploaded by Ashley M.

BY THERMACARE

Thermacare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps: Relaxes tight muscles Deep penetrating heat Long-lasting pain relief Ultra thin Discreet Comfortable Odorless see more...

• Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach d...1 Answers
Ashlee N.
Mayo
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I prefer these over the ICY HOT, but I run into the same issue.. they fall off way before the product use time is up. I don’t enjoying have to fight a patch and my clothes while working a lightening fast line.
stephania c.
Dallas, TX
I tend to have low back pain so these are great if you don’t want the icy hot packs. It helps when I over work at the gym. Or just over work at work. I use it about twice a month and it’s super affordable
Lesly V.
Shafter
I used these after having my baby due to all the back pain I got. And I can defiantly say they were so amazing!! It helped my back pain go down and I was able to get up without having severe back pain
Kathryn D.
Houma, LA
I use these the most when I was pregnant with my daughter. I worked long hours on my feet and lower back would hurt half way through my shift. Put this on and I was able to keep going without pain.
Kristie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These wraps work like a charm when I just want relief from nagging back and hip pain and don't want to take medication. They heat up quickly and last for 8 long hours. They are very inexpensive.
Ewelina W.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
I love these things! If its my back or my terrrible cramps, this does what I need it to! As well as keeping me warm during the winter or at night. After a night of wearing it I feel so much better!
Danielle S.
Comfort and care on the go. These are amazing for when you’re in the car or at work, or just don’t feel like being confined to a plug in heating pad. It takes a little bit of time to warm up but once it does it lasts for hours!!!
Amy B.
Trinity
These wraps work well when I have pack pain. They are easy to apply and stay in place. They are thin enough that you can wear them under your clothes. I would recommend them to others.
Michelle R.
Santee
These ThermaCare low back wraps are what I reach for when my low back is hurting whether day or night. They stay in place and provide relief from my aches and pains for hours.
Tayler M.
Woburn, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have two bulging discs and a herniated disc in my liver back so I do have pain. A lot. But anytime it's really bothering i use these along with advil and i feel really amazing.
Shannon m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach during cramps like I do?