ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps uploaded by Ashley M.

BY THERMACARE

Thermacare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps: Relaxes tight muscles Deep penetrating heat Long-lasting pain relief Ultra thin Discreet Comfortable Odorless see more...

• Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach d...1 Answers
preyacpersaud P.
Jamaica
Another great temporary relief for back pain. Use it quite often. Highly recommend. Provides the relief I need. Again it’s pricy. But I stack up when it’s on sale.
Nicole M.
Clackamas
These things smell awful! Like it's very obvious when I use a patch - more so than even Icy Hot! I also don't like how they stick. Sometimes it sticks well to where it's hard to peel off, and other times it starts popping up and doesn't stay down at all.
Jennifer L.
Louisville
These were a life saver for me when I injured my back and when I had flare ups in the months following. It enabled me, combined with NSAIDS, to still manage to work all day. I also love the Therma Care pads for menstrual cramps.
Chloe H.
Sandy Hook
One of the better products that I like to use. It works a lot better than taking aspirin . I use it when the weather has been raining a lot or when it starts to snow. I always have a pack of these at home. Plus it lasts quite a while.
Victoria M.
Heber Springs
I love these so much. They are pretty expensive but you can find them at the local cvs. They work for hours and stick to your back so you can continue your every day life with an extra bump forward. I would definitely recommend this
Antonia L.
Kings park, NY
This is amazing. When its that time of month for me and have major low back pain I put one of these on. There is so much relief. Also my boyfriend has back problems and he uses these all the time during the day while at work.
Carrie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have 4 herniated discs and whenever I feel back pair or a spasm coming on I put one of these things on my back and they work wonders. I can even work with them on under my clothes. One of the best things since sliced bread!
Pam C.
Pflugerville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: CVS
I suffer from back problems and these help me when I’m in pain. I can’t always take off of work. And these are so easy to wear they help soothe my back and ease the pain. Helps me get through my day of sitting a lot at work.
Jesi M.
Fort Worth, TX
I really love these for cramps and back pains. The heat gets so intense but in the best way. It’s also super long lasting & it stays on very well. I can move around and it’ll stay in place. I have to keep these on hand!
Amber C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Last year I was under so much stress with my landlord selling my house with us living in it. I would put in 8-12 hours per day maintaining my house for viewings and pulled my back out quite a few times. This saved me!
Shannon m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach during cramps like I do?