ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps uploaded by Ashley M.

BY THERMACARE

Thermacare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps: Relaxes tight muscles Deep penetrating heat Long-lasting pain relief Ultra thin Discreet Comfortable Odorless see more...

• Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach d...1 Answers
Alice C.
I use this around the time of the month. It helps relieve my cramping and heats up quick. I would say it's affordable , only because I use coupons. Compared to other brands the heat is long lasting which is a plus for me. Whether your experiencing menstrual pain or pain from a physical activity this pad will relieve or lower the pain level.
Sarah A.
Bodmin
They stay on very well and ease any pain easier than putting a hot water bottle on the area as it sticks but hot water bottle would definitely be cheaper to put on and these can get quite pricey. Would recommend though especially for work or when you're busy.
Rahma A.
OMG they are so so good, I always buy them when I need and they work really good you need to Tyr this, I'm in love whit them
Marijane G.
GUELPH, ON
This product doesnt seem to work well for me. Also it doesnt hold in place well either. Was impressed with this at all I will never waste my money on this again
Shannon M.
Courtil St Jacques, St Peter Port
Good for when you are on the go. Heat quickly and do provide effective relief. My only complaints are that it is on the pricier side and they are only one size.
Raquel M.
LONDON, LONDON
Very good for back pain, specially if you're having period back pains!
It's not like a miracle but it does help a lot. Affordable but very disposable!
Andreea V.
Selsey
Amazing product! It worked for me, but it might not work for everyone. I have my own alternatives that I would rather try but this one is good as well.
Kerleesa A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
es un producto realmente increíble, lo he estado usando desde hace mucho tiempo y me encanta su costo. Es increíble, realmente es un gran profesional
Antonia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I suffer with nerve damage in my back so I have back pain a lot but these always relive the pain due to the heat it takes my mind off everything.
Carlee W.
Surrey, BC
Stays warm for a long time. It stays in its place, No need to worry about it moving around. Easy to use and no one will notice you're wearing it.
Shannon m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach during cramps like I do?