ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps uploaded by Ashley M.

BY THERMACARE

Thermacare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps: Relaxes tight muscles Deep penetrating heat Long-lasting pain relief Ultra thin Discreet Comfortable Odorless see more...

• Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach d...1 Answers
Christina E.
West Mifflin, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I mostly use these for cramp pain but they work and they’re not big and bulky under clothes. They get nice and hot but they don’t stay hot as long as I want them to, they tend to just be warm after a while
Kristen E.
Purchased at: Target
These things are great. I like that I can strap it on and go and I’m not stuck laying down like with a heating pad. I also like using alternative options before reaching for meds. The warmth is so soothing and really helps to loosen muscles
Countrygurlfit B.
Houston
Purchased at: Walmart
These are life savers. Any time I have ever over worked my back I use these and they have helped me tremendously! . I highly recommend these ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wrapsto anyone who is experiencing lower back pain!!
Amber B.
Milwaukee
I have actually used this product for lower pain associated with menstrual cramps. It was warmer then a lot of other products I’ve used and stayed warm longer. I purchased this at target. I was satisfied with this product.
Jennifer L.
Prosser
Purchased at: Walmart
Quick acting and long lasting. Decently priced and works better than off brands. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Raquel H.
National City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was very skeptical about trying this but I’m glad I did it works great , it stays hot for a long time and so easy to wear without the lingering muscle rub smell. Definitely recommend
Sherri A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
ThermaCare products are great. Love the way they stay on and keep your back looser and more confortable. It is quite nice to wear it shopping and other places and others do not know that you are wearing it. You are so much more comfortable when you an wear you stretchy clothes.
sarah m.
Brighton
In the cold winter months I cannot do without this product. I suffer from a painful hip condition which also causes me a lot of lower back pain. These wraps are so comfortable and create a nice amount of heat for the whole day. The heat eases the pain and makes my day a lot more manageable. The wrap is verty discreet under your clothing but it's only downside is I can't wear them in the summer as it's too blooming hot! They need to make a cool one for the summer...
April M.
Corner Brook , NL
I broke 2 bones in my lower back three years ago, and even though it healed well and I’ve gone through physio therapy several times when I do a high impact cardio day I still have swelling. I love these wraps because they don’t move around, smell odd or lose heat shortly after you put it on.
Tina S.
Munich
I sometimes get really bad lower back pains and those wraps really help reduce the pain. Sometimes it feels a little too hot and that is definitely not enjoyable but as long as it helps well. Overall it really is good and better than the alternatives that are out there.
Shannon m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach during cramps like I do?