ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps uploaded by Ashley M.

BY THERMACARE

Thermacare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps: Relaxes tight muscles Deep penetrating heat Long-lasting pain relief Ultra thin Discreet Comfortable Odorless see more...

• Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach d...1 Answers
Kristy S.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these! Definitely takes the edge off. Worth it and so affordable. Plus they are usually on sale somewhere.
Kari R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are a lifesaver after dance classes or at work where your back and hip need some tlc. Instant heat relief .
Heather b.
These are great for women and certain times of the month! Also helps after a long day of standing on your feet
Mary D.
Norton
I use these often and keep one with me always. I have enjoyed using these and they ease the pain instantly.
Traci L.
La Grange
I love these wraps. I hurt my back last year and used thaws daily. The heat helped and they last so long!
Jaimee G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these frequently for my lower back aches and pains! Highly recommend this product! Works wonders
Cecelia L.
Arapahoe, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Throw it on in the morning and go about my day. Usually works great for combatting my lower back pain.
Allyson T.
Columbus , OH
Use is okay for a short time. The wrap does move around too much and doesn’t stay in the correct place.
Sabrina C.
Madison Heights
Great product for strained mussels sore or stiff back delivers great heat and very comfortable to wear.
Jenny V.
Waukesha, WI
These really help. I was a bit skeptical at first but it really worked fast at helping my back pain.
Shannon m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach during cramps like I do?