ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps uploaded by Ashley M.

BY THERMACARE

Thermacare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps: Relaxes tight muscles Deep penetrating heat Long-lasting pain relief Ultra thin Discreet Comfortable Odorless see more...

• Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach d...1 Answers
Mimi J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using ThermaCare heat wraps, They really seem to help when I’m having back pain. Will definitely be buying more!
Abby G.
I use this when I get menstrual cramping and it's the best I have found. It relieves the pain and helps me to relax.
Erin P.
When I'm struggling with lower back pain these are the best! The heat keeps my back loose and helps relieve the pain.
Leeann D.
This product is great alternative if you don't have a heating pad handy. Easy to use and long lasting up to 12 hours!
Ginger G.
Shelton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are a great wrap for using on your lower back. I sit at my desk and place one of these on my back and they help
Danielle S.
Being a nurse these products work great for a sore back from work all day! Also, can wear during work and also helps!
Corinne G.
Great for low back pain. I usually use them for period low back pain. They also are great after a good hard workout.
Shannon m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product works wonders. When I am not using them for my lower back I will use them for my stomach during cramps.
Reiny R.
Brooklyn , NY
Good good good I use this when I have back pain this is awesome it makes me feel like new in a few minutes I love it
Kerry Ann Z.
Manhattan, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are really good of you're not moving around too much. I use them for lower back cramps related to my period.
Shannon m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach during cramps like I do?