ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps uploaded by Ashley M.

BY THERMACARE

Thermacare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps: Relaxes tight muscles Deep penetrating heat Long-lasting pain relief Ultra thin Discreet Comfortable Odorless see more...

• Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach d...1 Answers
Autumn D.
Appleton , WI
I get back pain often and these are amazing! Stays warm for a long time. Makes what would be an unbearable work day bearable.
Morgan B.
millers creek
Im a CNA and sometimes my back hurts after 16 hr shifts and these will help me go right to sleep..it makes the pain go away .
Tremaine P.
Cicero
I have a lower back problems if this works so well it stays in place It help release some of the pain it is not disappointing
Chelsea 🎨.
S Padre Isle, TX
I highly recommend!!! I use them regularly with my occasional back pain.ThermaCare Heat Wraps for Lower Back & Hip
Shelby S.
Indianapolis, IN
I wish the strength of the heat in these lasted longer. The heat stays for hours but the strength decreases significantly.
Leticia P.
waterford, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I mostly use these for my period pains and after walking a lot. I love them. They help for a short while but they do help!
Christen C.
I use it on my stomach when I get cramps. I would be lost without it. ThermaCare Heat Wraps for Lower Back & Hip
karlee d.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works wonders for me when I'm on my period or I had a really hard workout...really eases the pain amd makes me feel comfy
Veronica E.
Works well at first but to me it wore off quick and I got instant relief but it didn't last long which was disappointing.
Mimi J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using ThermaCare heat wraps, They really seem to help when I’m having back pain. Will definitely be buying more!
Shannon m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach during cramps like I do?