ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps uploaded by Ashley M.

BY THERMACARE

Thermacare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps: Relaxes tight muscles Deep penetrating heat Long-lasting pain relief Ultra thin Discreet Comfortable Odorless see more...

• Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach d...1 Answers
Sandie K.
Columbia
Love this for a nice, warm touch on tight muscles. Doesn’t really do much for easing pain for any amount of time though for the money spent.
Sarah C.
Coral Springs, FL
I wouldn't survive some days without this heat patch. I love that it sticks and stays put all day and keeps my lower back loose for hours.
Moung S.
Kent, WA
I love how fast the cooling heat reacting starts after putting it on! Helps cool down the inflammation of the lower back where it targets!
Anna M.
This bring great relaxing relief to tired to hurting muscles. Not something I would use daily, but have been using for years and love them.
Micah C.
Pontiac, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It works while you're wearing it but the moment it's done and starts falling off it stops. I don't consider that to be a bad thing though.
Lexi P.
michigan city, IN
Love these! My lower back hurts a lot after having my daughter and these help me out a lot on days where I feel like doing anything hurts!
Leslie T.
Helps ease the tension in pain. They work really well. They are portable so you can throw them in your bag and go. Best of all no smell.
Ashley W.
I get really bad lower back pain , and this is one of the few things that actually brings me some relief. I would definitely recommend
Maia O.
Brooklyn , NY
Great product, when your back hurts there’s a little you can do to relieve the pain, but this product actually help to soothe the pain
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I actually use these for my lower abdomen when I get bad cramps and the steady heat helps immensely. I've been using them for years!
Shannon m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach during cramps like I do?