ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps uploaded by Ashley M.

BY THERMACARE

Thermacare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps: Relaxes tight muscles Deep penetrating heat Long-lasting pain relief Ultra thin Discreet Comfortable Odorless see more...

• Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach d...1 Answers
Candice B.
Mckinney, TX
I love to use these when I can't be at home on a heating pad or if I am out of town and my lower back decides to flare up. I really love there is no smell.
Cynthia S.
Leesburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They warm up quickly and last a good amount of time. Only downside is the adhesive doesn’t hold very well at all but other than that it’s a great product.
Claire P.
Philadelphia, PA
Works amazingly well. I use these after sitting a long time at my desk. Sticks well to my back, just make sure no lotion is applied prior to application
Megan G.
Clarksville, AR
These work wonderful for menstrual pains. The ones for the back are best as the have the large pads and the belt is already made for around the waist.
Emily S.
Kennesaw
I have SpinaBifida Occulta, and when my lower back flares up, I know I can count on the constant heat ( for 8 hours !) To relieve even my worst aches .
tiffany b.
This product didn't seem to last that long. After applying the wrap it seemed to relieve the pain but after some time it went away and pain came back.
Jaquilynn M.
Hewitt, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I suffer from occasional lower back pain, and these heat wraps always get working quickly and last for hours to keep my muscles relaxed and soothed.
Stephanie N.
I am on my feet a lot so I use these when I need that extra help with my back pain. Also when my mensural cramps get the best of me I use these also!
Si C.
OOOOMMMMGGGGG these are magical thank you thermacare or whoever for making this. my back was dead one day and this kept me able to function that day.
Betsi S.
Providence , RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Mi papa siempre las utiliza son buenas para sentirse mejor y controlar los dolores que te dan sin tomar medicamentos fuertes ni nada por el estilo
Shannon m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach during cramps like I do?