ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps uploaded by Ashley M.

BY THERMACARE

Thermacare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps: Relaxes tight muscles Deep penetrating heat Long-lasting pain relief Ultra thin Discreet Comfortable Odorless see more...

• Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach d...1 Answers
Ariel B.
Philadelphia
Love this product. Wish it was reusable! It's pretty privy in my opinion, but effective. I get two pads for $8 something. They last awhile. I use occasionally. Love how they come in different sizes.
Rhema J.
These are one of my favorite products. I use them for cramps but also after doing a heavy workout. So much better than a regular heating pad. I love that I can wear it while I'm walking around.
Suzy R.
These heat wraps truly work wonders for lower back pains, aches and discomforts. They are very inexpensive and truly help to relax the stiffness in the lower back. Highly recommend.
Sawyer N.
Hillsboro , OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product saved my day. I was having intense back pain and this lasted all day and didn't feel weird. It helped make my back pain go away and I was able to get through my day.
Victoria I.
Bridgeville
These things are amazing! They heat up instantly, not to mention portable, so you don't have to keep heating them up in the microwave. You can just put it on and go!
Olga S.
Roseville , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After my first pregnancy I had some major issues with my back, these heat patches were heaven sent! I would put one on and forget that my back was in excruciating pain. A bit pricey but worth every penny
Samantha C.
Portland
I like these when I’m traveling and have some pain. I have Crohn’s and when I have a flare up on the road they act as a great replacement to my heating blanket.
Tavina R.
I suffer from lower back pain and this right here is wonderful,8 plus hours and it works great on my pain. Nothing too intense and you can feel a mild heat.
Jamie B.
Charlestown, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is just okay... i prefer somethimg with a little more heat to it. The belt feature was ok, but found it shifted around not staying where i needed it to.
Candice B.
Mckinney, TX
I love to use these when I can't be at home on a heating pad or if I am out of town and my lower back decides to flare up. I really love there is no smell.
Shannon m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach during cramps like I do?