ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps uploaded by Ashley M.

BY THERMACARE

Thermacare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps: Relaxes tight muscles Deep penetrating heat Long-lasting pain relief Ultra thin Discreet Comfortable Odorless see more...

• Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach d...1 Answers
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
I do like this product but my only complaint is that they do not help with relief for long periods of time. I do however suffer from arthritis, but I find that the products with heat activation work best for me. For minor pain relief this product is great.
Katherine M.
Works as advertised. Great direct heat therapy to affected area. Completely met my expectations. Affordable. I have purchased on multiple occasions and would use again. Use these especially during that time of the month.
Caitlin B.
Little Rock, AR
I used to use these when it was that time of the month but I still needed to go out and adult. They're great because they take the place of my go to heating pad, aren't noticeable under my clothes, and they really work!
Maura T.
Lynnwood, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this stuff. Works so well for my cramps. And love that it comes with a little wrap to keep it in place. I keep them at work and at home for when they get really bad and recommend them to all my friends! Give it a try
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These are great I just wish they got a little hotter and stayed that way a little longer but they're still a great buy! They are easy to use and convenient to find. Overall I'm satisfied with the product and will continue to purchase them.
Kimberly G.
Feels really good but just doesn’t do the trick for me. Sorry but I have more issues than a heat wrap can offer me. And it doesn’t last as long as it says it does.
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These heat wraps feel great on my back. The wrap is comfortable and the heat is very soothing. There are different sizes available for different people. It can get pretty hot sometimes but never where you'd have to remove the wrap.
Aliselina S.
Helena, MT
This has been a life saver on so many occasions, allowing me to get through a long day when I have low back pain. It produces an even amount of heat that never becomes uncomfortable, but can definitely be felt.
Chazzlynn L.
Tucson, AZ
Love these to help relieve my back pain after a long week of work! These are great! I love to use them after I've showered. Once I've dried off and relaxed, I put one on and lay in bed for awhile just doing whatever!
Ariel B.
Philadelphia
Love this product. Wish it was reusable! It's pretty privy in my opinion, but effective. I get two pads for $8 something. They last awhile. I use occasionally. Love how they come in different sizes.
Shannon m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach during cramps like I do?