ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps uploaded by Ashley M.

BY THERMACARE

Thermacare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps: Relaxes tight muscles Deep penetrating heat Long-lasting pain relief Ultra thin Discreet Comfortable Odorless see more...

• Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach d...1 Answers
Jennifer C.
Desoto, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great relief for lower back pain. Sometimes I have stiffness or tightness in my lower back. After stretching I like to apply heat to help loosen up a bit. These are great to use. They heat up fairly quick and don't require a plug like a heating pad would. Works great for mild ache or pain, but I'm not sure how it would work on a more severe case.
Diane  E.
Loganville, GA
The Thermacare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps are a necessity in my house. Due to a car accident many years ago, I suffer from chronic back pain. I can usually deal with the slight pain, but every now and then it becomes unbearable. Having these wraps has made a huge positive impact on my pain relief. I keep them stocked! It's a great alternative to costly, and possibly dangerous pain meds. Works great for back pain due to menstrual cramps as well!
allison w.
Nicholasville, KY
These are so effective. I use these regularly and really appreciate how long they stay very very warm. My favorite use for these? STAYING WARM ON AIRPLANES. it’s my number one travel tip if you get cold easily on flights. This helps my muscles to relax and keeps me feeling toasty even on the coldest flight.
Hanna S.
Binghamton, NY
These are nice for me to wear to work because standing on my feet for hours on end is killer on my back and I need pain relief that lasts longer than the 10-15 minutes icy hot gives me, it doesn’t completely relieve my back pain but it helps a little to give me comfort and the heat relaxes my muscles a bit.
Ebony S.
Hope Mills, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These worked pretty well.  I had to get them in the right spot before I could tell a difference.  I only used these when I was having really painful lower back pain and the doctor's didn't know why.  I bought mine from Walmart and they were very reasonably priced.
Latrice M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I am highly active and have back pain often, these ThermaCare Heat Wraps are a savior. They are a tad pricey, but come multiple in the pack and are worth it because they provide a long lasting, soothing heat. The fact you can find them at your local drug store is a bonus.
Natalie N.
Houston
Helps with the pain. I like using patches so I avoid the medication transferring to my child (worried about his eyes). Only issues is that it doesn’t stay put and sometimes the edges curl.
wendy m.
These are very good and healthy for everyone to use it helps people feel better and you could always find these at affordable prices in any nearby stores around you
Ivyleigh G.
Ponchatoula, LA
These things are so helpful for periods. The stckyness lasts a long time, so the pads don't fall off. Even though it keeps you warm, it never becomes scalding hot. They're a bit expensive, but totally worth it in my opinion
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
I do like this product but my only complaint is that they do not help with relief for long periods of time. I do however suffer from arthritis, but I find that the products with heat activation work best for me. For minor pain relief this product is great.
Shannon m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach during cramps like I do?