ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps uploaded by Ashley M.

BY THERMACARE

Thermacare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps: Relaxes tight muscles Deep penetrating heat Long-lasting pain relief Ultra thin Discreet Comfortable Odorless see more...

• Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach d...1 Answers
Tiff B.
Statesville, NC
I love all of the thermacare heat products. They help to ease the pain so you can keep going. These products stay in place well, don't leave a residue, and contain no smell. They are awesome for work.
Jessica S.
These were a life saver when I threw my back out! Work was hard since I have a very active job. I bought these and since they stick to you I was able to keep it on during the work day when I really needed it!!
Amy S.
Phoenixville , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Thermacare Heat wraps for the lower back are AMAZING! I have psoriatic arthritis, and I use this when it flares up and it meets all my expectations I have bought it at Acme and Walmart. I would definitely buy it again.
Paige S.
New York
Love these! I’m a dancer so it’s great to stick one on and keep my back muscles warm. They take a while to heat up but once they do they get HOT. Super relaxing and comfortable/discreet to wear.
Amanda B.
New Bedford, MA
Bought this when I hurt my back at work. Worked well to hear the area. Did not last as long as the package stayed. I bought it CVS. I used it once every night for 3 days. I would recommend it.
Sara C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Thermacare is always my go to heat wrap when I can't find my heating pad. They fit comfortably and they definitely work, there's many different types you can buy and for many different uses.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
As a well-endowed woman I tend to have pretty bad back pain especially during certain times a month this product is really great at distracting me from the throbbing mess that is my back
Sofia B.
West New York, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these and use them constantly. Every month I deal with heavy cramps, and back pains, and this is my go to, works instantly. Helps me get better asap. Will forever buy this product.
Lisa M.
I have chronic back issues and recently had hip surgery. I don't really respond well to ice therapy. On the days when I was the most uncomfortable I would use the heat wrap...I love this product! I even keep some in my office at work...just in case!
Lisa G.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband picks these up for me when I hit the gym too hard and my back rebels. He'll swing by Walgreens and grab me some relief. We've tried lots of stuff but this sticks better.
Shannon m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach during cramps like I do?