ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps uploaded by Ashley M.

BY THERMACARE

Thermacare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps: Relaxes tight muscles Deep penetrating heat Long-lasting pain relief Ultra thin Discreet Comfortable Odorless see more...

• Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach d...1 Answers
Shanae A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: HSA Store
Omg!!! This has got to be the best thing ever to be created. Lately I’ve been having bad back pains. And I’m not to big on taking medicine a lot. So I needed something that at least help a little. So I got this off hsa.com. If not sure what that is it basically money u get from health insurance that can go towards medical needs. Like doctor visit or products. Definitely comes in handy. When I tried it on it help more than I thought it would. I love that it warms up. Omg it feels kinda like a warm massage lol. It sucks that u can only wear for 8 hours but it’s worth them 8 hrs 😁 I definitely recommend using. Another reason I love these is that u don’t have to mess with no messy creams. I’m giving this product a five star ⭐️
Nicole M.
Plano, TX
These wraps are great.  I don’t usually have experience with back pain but one day I tweaked my back after spending the day cleaning.  It was excruciating to do necessary activities like putting on clothes or sitting  in the car.  I decided to try a heat wrap so I could get on with my day.  It didn’t completely alleviate the pain, but it made getting through my day manageable.  The heat lasted a good few hours and the patch didn’t slip while moving around.  It was a challenge trying to apply on my back by myself, but I was able to take off a reapply correctly after the first try missed the sore spot.
Payal M.
Flower Mound, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this when my lower back is sore from working out or cramping. I love warming it up and just resting it on my back. Sometimes I’ll even fall asleep with it on!! The heat is great for loosening my muscles and helping with any soreness.
Eileen W.
Coden, AL
Purchased at: Target
I went a little overboard with a new workout & ended up straining a myscle in my back. These ThermaCare heatpads fixed me up & helped me get back to it tge next day.
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
HELP IS ON THE WAY!!!!! This product is amazing! It’s better than their cream. This is easy to wear, comfortable enough for long hour usage. Stays in place and gets nice and warm. You will know when it’s expired as it starts to cool down. Light scent, nothing too harsh.
Trish H.
Plano, TX
This has been a game changer for me! I have psoriatic arthritis in my spine, with degenerative disc disease. My lower back is constantly in pain. In the past I had to stay seated somewhere to have a heating pad on my back, or tie on a bulky heat pack that quickly lost its heat. These wraps are thin, unnoticeable, comfortable, and provide heat for HOURS.
Stephanie K.
Chicago
I herniated a disc in my lower back years ago. Every once in a while too much or a certain type of movement can trigger pain in that area. These ThermaCare heat pads are so helpful
In reducing pain and getting me back to my usual level of activity. I’d recommend them to anyone else facing similar issues.
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
If I could I would give this product a hundred stars ! It is my holy grail and go to product when I am in pain due to back issues. I use this over Advil all the time and I love that you can wear it under your clothes for the day! ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps, Large-XL, 2-Count Boxes (Pack of 2)
Brielle L.
Pennsauken, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They don't stick on well enough. The heat feels nice, but they fall off after a few minutes no matter what i do. And they definitely don't help for more serious injuries like discs or nerves. Only muscular (which is expected. But i so wish i could find something that helped).
gabriele b.
milledgeville
These stay nice and hot for such a long time. I find them to be extremely convenient at times when you can’t just be sitting at home. I wear them to go to class or just when I’m out and about. They’re not super bulky so they hide pretty well under your shirt.
Shannon m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use these back wraps for their stomach during cramps like I do?