BY THERMACARE

Gracie B.
Mount Vernon, IN
I can't live without these therma care wraps.  They provide long lasting heat without being too hot.  I love that they are portable and I'm not tied to a hearing pad.  Many times I don't fasten it so I can move it around as I need to.  There are always in stock at my house!
Liana M.
I suffer from arthritis and some days its unbearable. I use this to help take that 'edge' off. The achy feeling eases up once I use this and it helps until oral meds kick in. I do find it effective as part of my regimine. I will be repurchasing again in the future
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
Thermacare Joint & Arthritis is wonderful for my aching knees and totally is better than I expected!!! I have tried other brands & generics and Thermacare is the BEST, I use it at least twice a week or as needed and will continue to keep using them!
Yvonne B.
I have been using Thermacare joint and arthritis for over a year now. Because this product exist I can continue doing all the things I love. Whether it be gardening or playing with my grandkids I know I can count on Thermacare joint and arthritis pain relief when I have had an over active day of fun.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I recently started to have to wear these at time at work where I stand to long and my knees will literally give out on me while standing or walking and its painful.. So this helps a lot and acts fast to help any pain
Vic S.
It was OK am I would buy it again did the job that one of my favorites but I did meet my expectations it was very affordable and I need I would try to get it and I used it to her three times it was really good
Ana M.
The package says it all really lol. My knee is always crack a lacking after weights or doing lunges and I feel this sharp pain the next day and let me say this completely makes my knee feel relieved.
Miranda V.
I love these for my knees! I have arthritis and these are so so soothing! I put one on before bed and I sleep a lot better without all my knee pain to keep me up. I would definitely recommend and I plan on buying these in the future!
Amy G.
Dauphin, PA
Great product. Didn't irritate my skin. It stayed out and gave me the targeted heat relief that I needed. I would definitely use this again and recommend it to others
Melissa K.
White Plains, NY
I had the worst back pain andI'm 26. I could barely walk and get out of bed. It hurt so bad. I usually don't like to take medicine so I found these and wow - they made me feel so comfortable. The warmth on my muscles and the fact the warmth lasted for a long time. Definitely a must if you have any sore muscles or joints.