Melissa K.
White Plains, NY
I had the worst back pain andI'm 26. I could barely walk and get out of bed. It hurt so bad. I usually don't like to take medicine so I found these and wow - they made me feel so comfortable. The warmth on my muscles and the fact the warmth lasted for a long time. Definitely a must if you have any sore muscles or joints.
Gracie B.
Mount Vernon, IN
I can't live without these therma care wraps.  They provide long lasting heat without being too hot.  I love that they are portable and I'm not tied to a hearing pad.  Many times I don't fasten it so I can move it around as I need to.  There are always in stock at my house!
Janice W.
Nothing can replace a doctor but these are wonderful for temporary relief of aches in pains in various muscle groups. The heat doesn't sting or tingle; it's warm and soothing and can often relieve the pain enough for you to get some sleep. I have also used them for poor hand and feet circulation.
Liana M.
I suffer from arthritis and some days its unbearable. I use this to help take that 'edge' off. The achy feeling eases up once I use this and it helps until oral meds kick in. I do find it effective as part of my regimine. I will be repurchasing again in the future
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
Thermacare Joint & Arthritis is wonderful for my aching knees and totally is better than I expected!!! I have tried other brands & generics and Thermacare is the BEST, I use it at least twice a week or as needed and will continue to keep using them!
Alison H.
These really work after being on your feet all day or after athletic activities. I will say the effectiveness is only short lived but for minor relief they are great. Definitely beats taking pain killers etc. and works well paired with tylenol.
Miranda V.
I love these for my knees! I have arthritis and these are so so soothing! I put one on before bed and I sleep a lot better without all my knee pain to keep me up. I would definitely recommend and I plan on buying these in the future!
Yvonne B.
I have been using Thermacare joint and arthritis for over a year now. Because this product exist I can continue doing all the things I love. Whether it be gardening or playing with my grandkids I know I can count on Thermacare joint and arthritis pain relief when I have had an over active day of fun.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I recently started to have to wear these at time at work where I stand to long and my knees will literally give out on me while standing or walking and its painful.. So this helps a lot and acts fast to help any pain
Grecia O.
Ridgewood , NY
My husband always sends me to the pharmacy to get this amazing muscle and pain reliever after his soccer games very good. The only sad part for this product is the price. It can be a lil pricey compared to the ice-hot patch. But overall very good