BY THERMACARE

Powerful pain relief + deep muscle relaxation. 8 Hours of heat: Long-lasting relief. Ultra-thin, comfortable, discreet, odorless. Air-Activated: Just open pouch; starts to warm on its own. One-time use. Made in USA. see more...

grace p.
Oro Valley
This is a great product. I broke my tailbone in 3 places and often have back problems. They stay in place they don't slide around or leave a sticky residue. The smell is fairly light. They stay warm about 4 hours.
Christina N.
wapakoneta
Thermacare has literally been a Godsend for my family! Between menstrual cramps, fibromyalgia, arthritis and surgery, we have used every product thermacare has to offer and we LOVE it!! Highly recommended!!!
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
I'm gonna be honest with this review these are not my favorite heat wraps. The reason why I gave it one star is because he didn't have a great big medicated odor and the price was on point for how crappy they are. Are use these for my abdomen and my lower back and my husband use them for his lower back. The heat it was intense and the beginning which may be lasted for maybe an hour then after that it was such a low-grade heat that it wasn't even worth having that sticky mess on my back. The next downgraded thing was the lumpy bumpy's that were inside the product drove me nuts when I was wearing it with my clothing and laying down on it was even worse. I did not like these at all. They just weren't as good as I hoped they would be. Do yourself a favor by one if you like it use it if you don't saved you some money you're welcome.
Red N.
I love Thermacare products and have had good experiences with the hip and back wrap; so when my neck began giving me issues I didn't think twice and picked up the box. For the life of me I could not get the wrap to get near where I needed it, and I could not get it to stay wrapped. It was one of those "close but nope" situations that left me frustrated. However, they still are a really good product, and maybe there's someone out there with a different build than I who won't have any issues.
Allison H.
Stinnett, KY
I woke up with a crick in my neck and in horrible discomfort and pain, nothing else worked. That was when my husband went to our local drugstore and bought a pack of the Thermacare heat wraps. I placed one on the back of my neck and the relief came just moments later. I keep these on hand now. My medicine cabinet is never without them!
Bridgett B.
Beaver, WV
These are fantastic for muscle tension and pain relief with heat. I have used them multiple times for my neck and back. They usually last for hours (even longer than the box said it would) I would purchase again and recommend. They are a big pricey but worth the money if you really need them.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Oh my goodness these are spectacular. Easily the best thermal wraps in the drugstore! I have bulging discs in my lower spine and neck amongst other things. These are the fastest at bringing me relief. I buy them at Rite Aid when I need a sure thing. I have repurchased several times.
Bridgette K.
Copley, OH
I love ThermaCare HeatWraps! They are great for aches and pains, especially in the neck and shoulder. They're also great in the winter time when you know you're going to be outside for a while (sledding, skiiing). They keep you toasty warm! I buy these all the time!
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
These are great for my neck pain, I've used several times. They stay on the skin and help ease the pain pretty quickly stays warm for a while, but doesn't get as hot as a heating pad. And these are nice because you can move around and do other things.
Marquita C.
Oak Harbor, WA
I have chronic back pain and these are great for on the go! I don't use them too often but they're great when you need them. Typically I buy them from Walmart or Target. The sizing isn't the greatest for me. Small is snug large is too big.