BY THERMACARE

New! Multi-Purpose Patented Heat Cells Penetrate Deep&Trade; Deep Penetrating Heat Soothes Muscles &Amp; Joints Long Lasting Pain Relief U.S. Patents:&Nbsp; 5,918,072; 6,020,040; 6,074,413; 6,074,505; 6,090,234; 6,093,146; 6,146,732; Other Patents Pending. 3 Heat Wraps ~ Air-Activated, One-Time Use 1-800-323-3383 see more...

Kristy F.
Overton
My first complaint is they barely stick! I guess because I am so used to Salonpas they REALLY stick you have to actually pull them hard to get off! The ThermaCare HeatWraps practically fell off of me! So irritating. They "work" but they won't stay on and that's annoying.
Veronica Y.
Roswell, GA
This product is decent and like it’s brand name.

It’s effective and helps chronic pain. I buy them when they’re on sale at CVS — the best price and rewards!

They aren’t my go to anymore but i recommend them.
Jenn P.
I never thought I would need these, I normally use the rice/corn bags that you put in the microwave and heat yourself. Then I got sick with #bronchitis and I ended up pulling my rib muscles. These got me through the pain! I don't take pain killers, so I was pretty miserable, but within 10 minutes of one of these babies and I was able to get some work done. Im in operations at my company, so basically I do the lifting and building and displays and things, so moving was nearly impossible before these.

The price is well worth it too! you get lots of hours of comfort and at least 3-4 in one box. So I'm not complaining about a few dollars spent here! Give them a try, you won't regret it! (I also use the menstrual heating pads now too!)
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I discovered these products first as a treatment for menstrual cramps. After realizing how well they work, I began using them on my lower back after a car accident. They heat really helps loosen the muscles and control the pain and there isn't a strong smell like there is with some other patches.
Julie E.
Renton, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this product. It gets nice and warm so it helps my aches and pains. The only thing I don't like is they don't stick for that long and I feel like the heat isn't as intense for as long as I think it should be. Overall tho I will still buy and use this product.
Ivy A.
Central, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My back tends to get tight after a long week of workouts. Having the ThermaCare HeatWraps that I can wear under my clothing and camouflage it has been great to help with the tightness that I feel. It has saved me lots of money and doctor's visits.
Lissa R.
Best product on the market so far, you feel right away that you are brand new and you can continue working out the next day without any problems. I 100% recommend this products for those who has several aches after working out .
Corinne Z.
Perfect for period cramps! Ladies, we have all been there where any little bit of heat seems to help, but you really don't want to get out of bed. I use these to get up and make it to work when the cramps are just too much for the pain pills
Heather G.
Saint Albans, VT
This product is a lifesaver! Whether I'm sore from an all-out workout, or my very physical job, this heat therapy patch just works! It relieves my stiff, achy muscles, and really does last a long time. I highly recommend it!
Sanquana S.
Altus , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Heats up like a dream. Although it doesn't take away the pain fully it does make it feel good. The heat just does something to the pain lol. It's just always good to have around when you're having some type of muscle or joint pain.