BY THERMACARE

New! Multi-Purpose Patented Heat Cells Penetrate Deep&Trade; Deep Penetrating Heat Soothes Muscles &Amp; Joints Long Lasting Pain Relief U.S. Patents:&Nbsp; 5,918,072; 6,020,040; 6,074,413; 6,074,505; 6,090,234; 6,093,146; 6,146,732; Other Patents Pending. 3 Heat Wraps ~ Air-Activated, One-Time Use 1-800-323-3383 see more...

Kristy F.
Overton
My first complaint is they barely stick! I guess because I am so used to Salonpas they REALLY stick you have to actually pull them hard to get off! The ThermaCare HeatWraps practically fell off of me! So irritating. They "work" but they won't stay on and that's annoying.
Gabrielle L.
Louisville, KY
i have arthritis, scoloisis, degenerative disc disease, and severe neck pains. this helps me move around easier and without as much pain. feels soothing and calming.
Jenn P.
I never thought I would need these, I normally use the rice/corn bags that you put in the microwave and heat yourself. Then I got sick with #bronchitis and I ended up pulling my rib muscles. These got me through the pain! I don't take pain killers, so I was pretty miserable, but within 10 minutes of one of these babies and I was able to get some work done. Im in operations at my company, so basically I do the lifting and building and displays and things, so moving was nearly impossible before these.

The price is well worth it too! you get lots of hours of comfort and at least 3-4 in one box. So I'm not complaining about a few dollars spent here! Give them a try, you won't regret it! (I also use the menstrual heating pads now too!)
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a shoulder injury and these help tremendously. I'm always doing yard work and sometimes pain meds just isn't enough, so I reach for these. I can put one on and immedetly feel relief. I can't use any kind of medicated muscle rubs so I like these because it's just heat. Plus they stay on great. I hate putting something like this on and as soon as you move or sweat a little it starts coming off!!. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that needs muscle pain relief but is always on the go!!!
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I discovered these products first as a treatment for menstrual cramps. After realizing how well they work, I began using them on my lower back after a car accident. They heat really helps loosen the muscles and control the pain and there isn't a strong smell like there is with some other patches.
Julie E.
Renton, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this product. It gets nice and warm so it helps my aches and pains. The only thing I don't like is they don't stick for that long and I feel like the heat isn't as intense for as long as I think it should be. Overall tho I will still buy and use this product.
Gina G.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the heating patch. I have issues with my back after two pregnancies and these really help when it flares. It stays hot for hours but not too hot that it burns. I would buy again, especially since you can find them at any local drugstore or supermarket
Lissa R.
Best product on the market so far, you feel right away that you are brand new and you can continue working out the next day without any problems. I 100% recommend this products for those who has several aches after working out .
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown, PA
I don't care what anyone says.... the gym is not my friend.
I rely heavily on Thermocare heat wraps, especially the day after a workout.
These wraps provide a deep comforting warmth that hits the whole depth of the muscle. They also stay in place perfectly.
Corinne Z.
Perfect for period cramps! Ladies, we have all been there where any little bit of heat seems to help, but you really don't want to get out of bed. I use these to get up and make it to work when the cramps are just too much for the pain pills