ThermaCare HeatWraps uploaded by Cyndia G.ThermaCare HeatWraps uploaded by johanna f.

BY THERMACARE #54 in Pain Relief

ThermaCare Back and Hip Pain Relief 8-Hour Heat Therapy Wraps, 2 ct: Delivers powerful pain relief and deep muscle relaxation Provides eight hours of pain relief Designed to relive pains, aches and strains in the back and hip Odorless Thin design is easily concealed under clothing Heating wraps are air activated Single-use heat therapy wraps Available in a pack of two Small/medium size see more...

ThermaCare HeatWraps
  • "I think you are definitely paying for the convenience factor of these wraps versus the alternative (plugged in heating pad)." in 5 reviews
  • "i have lower back pain a lot and it helps especially at night easy to apply and remove no mess and makes my back feel relaxed." in 5 reviews
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Thermacare 8 Hours Heatwraps, 2 Ct more...
My husband does construction and pulled a muscle in his back so bad that he couldn’t stand straight up the next day. We went to Walmart and found this product, he said that it did help but it didn’t last 16 hours like it says on the box. It didn’t slip or slide around while wearing it. I think he’s going to purchase again.
Jaime Lee K.
Goffstown, NH
Review for: Thermacare 8 Hours Heatwraps, 2 Ct more...
Love, love, love!! From workout pains, strains, or just cramps... I love that I can get long term relief without the need for other OTC options. I often use when I sleep and the wrap stays warm and firmly in place throughout the night. I definitely recommend, as it has become my go to for injury pain, cramps, and more!
Teresita G.
San Jose
Review for: Thermacare 8 Hours Heatwraps, 2 Ct more...
I love love love these ! They feel so good and help my achy Muscles and pains ! Feels so good once you get instant relief. I have a bad back that’s always sore or cracking. It feels good if your a person with constant persistent pain ! It’s very nice to have temporary relief that feels so good !
Tyler S.
West Haven, CT
My favorite product when I’ve got an especially thorn-ish feeling ache and I need some warm and Cozey feels to soothe my back or even when I’ve got stomach cramps and don’t want to be/can’t be tied down to an electric heating pad. Also lasts pretty long so it’s worth it. Always helps.
Mikala M.
Nacogdoches, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Back Hip, 2Ct more...
These wraps are my best friend during my period week. They are something you can wear no matter where you’re going during your day. They stick to your skin so you can wear them under clothing and not be obvious. They give direct heat to wherever you want them! SO WORTH IT.
Rae O.
Staten Island, NY
This is a must have for muscle aches and pains. I actually use it during that time of the month when I have cramps. They have specialized ones for the lower abdominal region. However I still use the back one bc I feel like the sizing allows it to generate more heat.
Alisa A.
St. Petersburg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Thermacare 8 Hours Heatwraps, 2 Ct more...
The back wraps help but I wouldn’t say that they are super strong . They come off easy so if you are distracted doing something and they had slided off to your hip area you won’t even notice and then your pain just comes back . They are not sticky so I think that’s why the slide off so easily
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
Review for: Thermacare 8 Hours Heatwraps, 2 Ct more...
I have scoliosis and am I often in pain. These wraps have been a life saver more than once when I hAve been out of town and suddenly in pain. They are the perfect amount of warmth and they fit nicely and don’t irritate you wearing them. I love them.
Georgia N.
Cumberland, MD
I've only used this product once but I did like it.  I bought it because it was on sale but I have to say it was effective.  It was like having a hot pad on and it lasted quite some time.  I was fairly impressed.  Now the only thing I would say is that they are a little pricey as they are only one time use.  Would love if they could come up with a reusable system or at least use a few times before it turns into trash.
Rebecca R.
Lancaster
Review for: Thermacare 8 Hours Heatwraps, 2 Ct more...
I have used these for period cramps for my back and stomach. Very affordable and create a surprising amount of heat. They are discreet and effective. I have definitely used them out in public and overnight with good results.
Mina B.
Edmonton
Does this help when you put it on the lower side of your back.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Can these be used on the neck too?
Julia W.
Once applied on trouble area, does it stay on without unsticking after a few hours? Does it really work well? I get random lower back pains and can be active. Does it stay for a long while.
Jessica J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm curious to see how these really work. Does the adhesive stick well? How warm does it get?
Shay W.
Are these safe to use in pregnancy?