Thermacare Heatwrap for Neck,Wrist & Shoulder-Long Lasting Pain Relief-Total 3 Heatwraps

BY THERMACARE

Provides heat therapy for temporary relief of minor muscular and joint aches and pains associated with overexertion, strains, sprains and arthritis. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsay R.
mahopac
I love the whole line of this product and I continue to purchase from the line and use the products. They work and last for a while and help with pain. Any sort of pain you have they have something for it and it will help.
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
Thermacare is at it again with another amazing pain relieving heat wrap! These are convenient, with each wrap being wrapped individually, and easy to apply. There is no sticky residue left behind after removing and each wrap lasts up to around eight hours each. They are also conveniently priced as most of their products are under ten dollars a box and can be found at most retailers. These wraps are dependable and a must have if you suffer from sore, aching muscles.
R S.
These heatwraps work so well. I can activate them first thing in the morning, and they are still warm in the evening! I use these most often whenever I wake up sore from exercise or sleeping the wrong way the night before. They really help my muscles to relax, especially in place of over-the-counter pain relief. I highly recommend.
Melissa I.
I take Thermacare Heatwraps with me every where I go. Seriously, I have one in my purse at all times in case I'll need it. It is SO helpful for if you are ever having a stomach ache or joint pain or if it's that time of the month for ladies... It's long lasting and so sleek and subtle under clothing. I highly recommend it.
Katie M.
Havertown, PA
I live and die by my thermacarw products especially the ones for menstrual pain and lower back. They are easy to use and easy to pack in my purse or bag. They last a very long comfort and are a perfect supplement to pain medication. They are priced pretty reasoanablynajf often on sale. Use them all the time !
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Thermacare heat wraps are AMAZING! If you have pain and you news heat to help it, i totally recommend these. They get hot, but not so hot that they will burn you, and they stay hot for at lest 8 hours. I feel like for a 3 pack, the price point isn't terrible either, considering that they work well.
Nina-Marie N.
Bronx, NY
These have saved me more than once. I have an old neck/back injury that acts up once in a while and no amount of pain pills relieve it but these get me up and moving again. They stay hot for a super long time and really warm up so you can feel it work. My daughter has even used these for cramps when nothing else has helped & she swears by them! Worth every penny!
Renae J.
Coralville, IA
I use these all the time for shoulder pain. They get to be the perfect temperature, not too hot, just enough to relax the muscles. Sticky part stays on pretty well. I've even fallen asleep with them on and forgotten about them!
Bev G.
Minooka
Oooh, love this!!!! This product has been a god-send for my arthritis. I've tried many products and this is one that I will stick with. The heat is not too hot, it's just right. And it does last for quite some time.
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
I get pain in my wrists. I have had it for years now. Sometimes it makes it hard for me to do things. These come to the rescue for me. They help with the pain I get in my wrists. It makes me easier for me to move.